Asmed Dr Koray Erdogan 4264 Grafts July 2018

cali101

On 1/14/2019 at 7:03 AM, cali101 said:

Here is my hair after haircut. I got a 2 on the side and she’s letting the top grow out (Insode lighting —first 2 pictures) This would be 6 months 1 week.

i also posting some photo I took today in car (last 2 pictures) to show when you take photo very close vs 3 feet away you can see my density issues. I know I’m very early in process hoping for thickening even if I don’t get any new hairs growing 

Does anyone recommend a good hair product to use for my type of hair. Last night I used a very light product and today I used a gel which seems too strong but I want the hair to hold in place

5ABA842B-D92F-42B6-BEF3-2C5304F77BB9.jpeg

09FEEFDE-724C-4409-BE18-DC99A403BF60.jpeg

1C6C3122-D4DC-4326-BB7E-2AD05DE18AFA.jpeg

7F5D93DF-346A-4924-A5C1-71BF68AAED4F.jpeg

That is looking epic man!! The improvement over the last 2 months is really noticeable in my opinion. Only going to get better from here. Definitely subbing to this thread. As someone with finer hair it's great to see the potential results. Thanks for your contribution buddy

Density wise, I found the biggest changes occurred between month 7 to 10. I think you'll have a brilliant result given where you are currently at. It will continue to improve for months to come, don't sweat it. 

• Like 1

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

26 minutes ago, DEB1982 said:

Density wise, I found the biggest changes occurred between month 7 to 10. I think you'll have a brilliant result given where you are currently at. It will continue to improve for months to come, don't sweat it. 

This is the hope i need! I believe im a super slow grower noticing little at 5 months

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think it depends on the lighting and how close you are. I am very happy with progress but would be disappointed if this was my final result.I think for a lot of people including myself that had receding hairlines. The simple framing of face makes a big difference in overall aprearence even if you lack density. I will post another update at 6.5 months

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I will post my 7 month update next week but wanted to share a photo I took just now in car. This photo is natural light with no styling or product. I didn’t get the top cut last hair cut so it’s getting longer and feels thinner to me. Everywhere I read says to let it grow out. Please let me know thoughts as I was feeling great about progress but just seems very thin today given I usually style it but interested in people’s opinions on how bad it looks.

Does anything that from month 7-12 this will thicken so you don’t see my scalp?

032A7B1E-A255-4D61-AD12-1EDB2507D5B1.png

C93E819D-7381-4C28-8254-AA8D04FFDBDA.jpeg

Here it is brushed back with some hair product  so you can see difference when I style it

if I use a little concealer it really helps but really didn’t want to start using it but maybe for 1-2 months to get through this phase 

50EE821D-5444-4674-B040-65A3053FA4FD.jpeg

C7CB3951-235A-4DCB-ADD9-5DC400A653B2.jpeg

• Thanks 1

And here it is with product and concealer (I think it makes a huge difference and only takes 1 minutes extra to add the topikk where before hair transplant would take 20 min because I had no hairline)

the photos with product and concealer were  taken today after I styled  and added concealer so you can see difference from my car photo which was also taken today. I just hate having to spend time on hair as the main reason I got transplant was to avioid concealers etc. but  feeling I should use it until more hair thickens ... still trying to stay optimistic and happy with my hairline framing face

C7A5088E-71FA-48B6-BF6A-80D90E01327F.jpeg

133FD788-E631-479C-BF1F-0934CFB795AE.jpeg

Edited by cali101

Density does look a bit sparse but could probably thicken up within the next month or 2.

Your photos of your hair with the concealer looks great, but, yeah your point is valid about getting an Ht not having to use any.

Here is my 7 month update.

im feeling much better about my hair after my hair cut (2 buzz on sides blended leaving hair long on top). The 2nd to  last picture I moved hair around so you can see how density still not there yet especially behind hairline. From what I have read the singles come in first so maybe it’s just dense at hairline and the doubles triples haven’t matured yet

i know I’m only 7 months and have time foR improvement. I am just happy the hairline came in looking natural at least I think so. Anyone who didn’t know me before including my new hair barber can’t even tell I had anything done which was one of my main goals. I have learned that I am my biggest critic and was obsessing over angles and how it was looking but 99% of people will look at you from face on which is the last photo and I think it already looks good.

Hope the constant updates are helping people with the time line especially for those of joy who have fine hair

182E755C-4C95-4F57-B2CC-F72D84A3C250.jpeg

8BEB04E9-3502-402B-973C-C9F29DADA4D9.png

15F73839-31FF-402D-B316-CE4E332E7029.png

A25C303C-33E0-4B4F-AFF5-D6195A5B6E65.png

C22191BB-69D3-41C6-A52E-1E393D9CE0BA.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cali101 said:

Here is my 7 month update.

im feeling much better about my hair after my hair cut (2 buzz on sides blended leaving hair long on top). The 2nd to  last picture I moved hair around so you can see how density still not there yet especially behind hairline. From what I have read the singles come in first so maybe it’s just dense at hairline and the doubles triples haven’t matured yet

i know I’m only 7 months and have time foR improvement. I am just happy the hairline came in looking natural at least I think so. Anyone who didn’t know me before including my new hair barber can’t even tell I had anything done which was one of my main goals. I have learned that I am my biggest critic and was obsessing over angles and how it was looking but 99% of people will look at you from face on which is the last photo and I think it already looks good.

Hope the constant updates are helping people with the time line especially for those of joy who have fine hair

182E755C-4C95-4F57-B2CC-F72D84A3C250.jpeg

8BEB04E9-3502-402B-973C-C9F29DADA4D9.png

15F73839-31FF-402D-B316-CE4E332E7029.png

A25C303C-33E0-4B4F-AFF5-D6195A5B6E65.png

C22191BB-69D3-41C6-A52E-1E393D9CE0BA.png

Mate that hairline is spot on. Looks so good, I'd love mine to come out looking as crisp.

Everything is looking great man, I think you will still see some increased density over the next 5 months and worst case scenario you can always go back for a touch up if you need to. They got the hairline right which is really the most important thing I think.

Thanks for your updates, it's been really helpful.

It looks really good brushed back. You are only at 7 months and from what I've read and seen, a lot of the thickening will start now and go on to about 18 months.

I am at 8.5 month (different Doc) and your results already look better than mine. I am also a slow grower. Good luck with the growing and I will continue to follow your progress.

• 3 weeks later...

3EA0B6AB-DD9B-48BE-869B-4463612EB9B3.thumb.png.1835642138557a14d974d6a90b408696.pngHere is my 7.5 month update.

i was really not liking the gaps in hair and I could make it look good using concealer and time. I debated shaving it and decided to do it. I shaved to a 2 guard on top and a 0 guard fade on sides. 

I made a post asking for advice but no one responded.

I’m also including one shot zoomed in to see if you can see any new hairs which I think I can see coming in. Also to note the barber couldn’t see any scaring or anything even on the zero guard.

i will also include a photo of what it looked like before buzzing in a future post. My wife hates the buzz cut but I don’t think it’s so bad.

B63BA4F2-F7BE-47F8-9EA9-CCC386449501.jpeg

5762A38D-A865-4DEF-9A81-C87D3AC4731E.png

EA1C8F21-341F-4BE1-B87D-C213CCFE0265.jpeg

D91AAA75-A00F-4830-A3BF-C69A0A15F98F.png

3EA0B6AB-DD9B-48BE-869B-4463612EB9B3.png

Edited by cali101
  • Like 1

Hi

Been following your progress, and looks real good so far, the shorter haircut definitely makes it appear less gappy.

I think the reason no one responded to your post asking advice on whether to cut or buzz it short is because it’s tricky to tell someone else how to get their hair cut just by looking at slightly dark photos imo, but looks like a good choice on your part until you see more progress and density.

Good luck! Keep updating!

Thanks for the thoughts and support. I agree although don't have a choice now lol. It will take couple months to grow it back out and at that time I will be close to 10 months so doubt will see much change in hair. From  being able to look at my hair roots closely since it has been shaved...It does appear there is a lot of space between the hair (hence why it was looking gappy)so hoping I still have some hairs that haven't come in? Can anyone tell how many cm/sq my hair is now using the zoomed in photo above. I believe it was suppose to be close to 50 cm/sq.

I am going to submit these new photos to Asmed see what they say and will update there response.

Sorry forgot to include the photo of the back of my head shaved to a zero which shows no scaring which I think is very impressive. I hope this helps for people scared to shave head because of scaring.FB0FBB0D-1181-4380-AD0F-D0B77A0621A9.thumb.png.f9fb42b80ab0354d9e38bf66566c5459.png

12 minutes ago, cali101 said:

Thanks for the thoughts and support. I agree although don't have a choice now lol. It will take couple months to grow it back out and at that time I will be close to 10 months so doubt will see much change in hair. From  being able to look at my hair roots closely since it has been shaved...It does appear there is a lot of space between the hair (hence why it was looking gappy)so hoping I still have some hairs that haven't come in? Can anyone tell how many cm/sq my hair is now using the zoomed in photo above. I believe it was suppose to be close to 50 cm/sq.

I am going to submit these new photos to Asmed see what they say and will update there response.

It looks quite good objectively. I would like to know what Asmed response will be to that density query. Good luck mate

I didn’t realize they were coming in blurry. I will take some with my Nikon camera see if that helps. All of the photos I’ve posted are with an iPhone X which is obv easier for me to upload. 

Hello everyone,

Just to update...I sent the photos of my hair to Dr Koray (similar photos to my 7.5 month update)-he is happy with the progress.I haven't decided if I will keep it shaved for couple more months or let it grow out again. I will post a 8 month photo using my Nikon Camera so should be better quality.

Asmed email below:

thank you for sending us your Photos. I showed Dr.Koray your pictures and he's really happy with your current result. Kindly be informed that is not your final result and you will see in an improvement in the next few months :). We would kindly ask you to send us some updated photos with your 12th-month result and please send us your new photos with long hair. 

2 hours ago, cali101 said:

Hello everyone,

Just to update...I sent the photos of my hair to Dr Koray (similar photos to my 7.5 month update)-he is happy with the progress.I haven't decided if I will keep it shaved for couple more months or let it grow out again. I will post a 8 month photo using my Nikon Camera so should be better quality.

Asmed email below:

thank you for sending us your Photos. I showed Dr.Koray your pictures and he's really happy with your current result. Kindly be informed that is not your final result and you will see in an improvement in the next few months :). We would kindly ask you to send us some updated photos with your 12th-month result and please send us your new photos with long hair. 

I think your donor area looks great from your last photo update, can barely tell anything was removed. I also like the way they did your temple triangles. The density although does need improving.