cali101

Asmed Dr Koray Erdogan 4264 Grafts July 2018

On 1/14/2019 at 7:03 AM, cali101 said:

Here is my hair after haircut. I got a 2 on the side and she’s letting the top grow out (Insode lighting —first 2 pictures) This would be 6 months 1 week.

i also posting some photo I took today in car (last 2 pictures) to show when you take photo very close vs 3 feet away you can see my density issues. I know I’m very early in process hoping for thickening even if I don’t get any new hairs growing 

Does anyone recommend a good hair product to use for my type of hair. Last night I used a very light product and today I used a gel which seems too strong but I want the hair to hold in place

5ABA842B-D92F-42B6-BEF3-2C5304F77BB9.jpeg

09FEEFDE-724C-4409-BE18-DC99A403BF60.jpeg

1C6C3122-D4DC-4326-BB7E-2AD05DE18AFA.jpeg

7F5D93DF-346A-4924-A5C1-71BF68AAED4F.jpeg

That is looking epic man!! The improvement over the last 2 months is really noticeable in my opinion. Only going to get better from here. Definitely subbing to this thread. As someone with finer hair it's great to see the potential results. Thanks for your contribution buddy

Density wise, I found the biggest changes occurred between month 7 to 10. I think you'll have a brilliant result given where you are currently at. It will continue to improve for months to come, don't sweat it. 

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

26 minutes ago, DEB1982 said:

Density wise, I found the biggest changes occurred between month 7 to 10. I think you'll have a brilliant result given where you are currently at. It will continue to improve for months to come, don't sweat it. 

This is the hope i need! I believe im a super slow grower noticing little at 5 months

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think it depends on the lighting and how close you are. I am very happy with progress but would be disappointed if this was my final result.I think for a lot of people including myself that had receding hairlines. The simple framing of face makes a big difference in overall aprearence even if you lack density. I will post another update at 6.5 months

looks good  but for sure this  is not the  final  result, from now you can enjoy your hair and it will look better and better