Hair transplant surgery result on advance hair loss Norwood 6 during one year follow up by Dr. Diep. 

Hair Grafts Breakdown of 5,202 hair grafts:

1. One hair roots= 861 grafts
  2. Two hair roots= 2,789 grafts
  3. Three hair roots= 1,123 grafts
  4. Four hair roots= 429 grafts
  5. Total hair grafts= 5,202 graft   
  6. To view this client more in detail, please click on the following Youtube video 

clb1a.JPG

clb1b.JPG

clb2a.JPG

clb2b.JPG

clb3a.JPG

clb3b.JPG

clb4a.JPG

clb4b.JPG

clb5a.JPG

clb5b.JPG

clb5c.JPG

Edited by Dr. John Diep

Dr. John Diep is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

One of the best results I’ve ever seen. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

This guy is doctor diep pride n joy .. half Asian and white ..  he sure did make the most of his grafts .. this guy won’t need another transplant .. he was also a fast grower by 6th month .. I watched his videos from early on .. so not everyone should expect these results .. but yeah diep did him good .. costed him around $40,000 .. worth it in his case .. 

Pics look like 4K too. Dr. Diep, if this was all done from one procedure, this honestly could be a frontrunner for greatest HT of all time. 

Edited by newpatient99

Unreal. Mother of god.  I had 10K + grafts..  started not even close to this bald..    My hair is thinner than this by far. FML.   This is the best hair transplant I've seen in awhile.  Envious.

With that many grafts while isn’t ur hair as dense as u want densefmdream? Was ur donor hair fine / thin? How many surgeries did u have ? I really hate to have so many surgeries .. 

the op .. I’m pretty sure he has two procedures in a two day period .. since diep does around 2000-2500 grafts fue max a day .. he usually  does have another fut patient with his fue patient though from what I heard .. that guy has has thick coarse Asian hair , n with his mixed white background probably have a dense donor also .. so results like that are rare . 

But yeah that dude looked like an old man pre/op , n was unhappy .. u can tell by his body language when he was bald . n now he looks like someone that aged very well n has confidence in himself .

Yes @Legend007 this guy was a perfect candidate. NW6,  but very high sides, great hair caliber, dense donor, and deep pockets . He had 11,524 hairs moved. Wow.  Diep executed beautifully. Its an exceptional result.

Obviously the result is fantastic, but also its a case those who suggest that juvenile hairlines don't look good on older men should be directed to.

Fantastic work Dr Diep!

Although, I hope you gave this patient some of his money back...for using his likeness and testimonial online many times to highlight your great work. ?

3 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

I would just like confirmation whether this was FUT or FUE 

This was FUT

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Dr Diep is one of the best HT doctors in the world when it comes to results IMO, His hairlines sometimes look better then someones natural born hairline.

I still dont understand how he is able to get so much coverage with the small amount of grafts he uses, To me it seems most top docs need twice the number of grafts to achieve the same result.

Edited by det9925

Truly amazing work and those results are astounding, congratulations to Dr Diep on his incredible restorations and great to see a very happy and contented patient.

how does 10K hairs get this kind of tremendous density and coverage? does the gentleman have tremendous hair thickness?

I've seen transplants with 15K hairs not look half as impressive

55 minutes ago, AnalogFeel said:

how does 10K hairs get this kind of tremendous density and coverage? does the gentleman have tremendous hair thickness?

I've seen transplants with 15K hairs not look half as impressive

Several things, the strategic placement of the grafts, the patients hair thickness and hair style all add to the “illusion if density”.

When an excellent surgeon such as Dr. Diep executes his plan perfectly, this is the result. However, Chris is also doing very well at combing his hair in a way that provides the most visual density. 

In the end, this is one of the most impressive results I've ever seen and I’m truly happy for Chris. 

44 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Several things, the strategic placement of the grafts, the patients hair thickness and hair style all add to the “illusion if density”.

When an excellent surgeon such as Dr. Diep executes his plan perfectly, this is the result. However, Chris is also doing very well at combing his hair in a way that provides the most visual density. 

In the end, this is one of the most impressive results I've ever seen and I’m truly happy for Chris. 

actually looking at it again, I realized what it is

He has a narrow area of balding. His sides are very high and his head surface is fairly small. I think he also has tremendous thickness/coarseness and donor density like most asian men do. That plus obvious surgeon skill - the hairline is especially excellent

Most indian/asian transplants look fantastic as long as the gentleman is not a norwood 7 because of the hair traits. anything in the NW3-5 range looks spectacular most of the time

Edited by AnalogFeel