Hair Transplant with Dr Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds, Chandigarh

logansays

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/31136-hair-transplant-with-dr-madhu2700-fut/?tab=comments#comment-483232

Following My First HT with Dr Madhu, I have decided to have my procedure with Dr Bhatti. After My initial consultation online, I'm here, in Chandigarh.

had a good flight from Dubai, Dr Bhatti had arranged for a pick up and that part couldn't have been smoother.

Had a meeting with Dr Bhatti this afternoon. The setup is very impressive, a two story building. Dr Bahtti himself, A very likeable person, you instantly know he is pretty sure of what he says and does!
I had planned for 3000 grafts scalp and 500 beard grafts. the plan was to add density to the existing hairline and over the crown. unfortunately, Dr Bhatti said at max he would be able to extract 2200 grafts( on the maximum side). My donor area is not that great and well though that was not what I wanted to hear, thats the fact and I have live with that.

The plan is to add density and get a coverage upto the vortex. Probably cover the crown at a future date, after 6 months or later. Im fine with that!
SO have the procedure scheduled for tomorrow. Blood test were done and Im trying to relax myself getting ready for the big day!

Have heard a lot about the wonderful food ( Dhabas ) in Chandigarh, but, decided to give them a pass! dont want any issues for tomorrow :) 

will keep you posted, those who would like to know how it went and the overall procedure.

back 1.jpeg

frontal view-1.jpeg

frontal view.jpeg

side view 2.jpeg

top view 2.jpeg

top view 4.jpeg

top view.jpeg

• Administrators

Thank you for your detailed write up, can you share any post-op pictures? Dr. Bhatti does great work, I am excited to see your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/27/2018 at 7:48 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thank you for your detailed write up, can you share any post-op pictures? Dr. Bhatti does great work, I am excited to see your progress.

There you go..

had the Procedure today..it went really well.

couldn't get max grafts: the final count was 2016 scalp grafts 517 beard grafts:

Total hair count: 807 Triplets, 930 doubles, 519 singles, 517 beard grafts 5317 Hair/////

the plan was same as earlier, to add density to the frontal region and cover the midscale till the transition point. Good thing Dr Bhatti mentioned I can have another 1200 grafts next time and finish the crown. the staff is highly trained..Dr Bhatti was great..and I think its a great job.  Now the wait begins. will update every step!

Not the greatest of Pics, but I hope these help.

IMG_8117.JPG

IMG_8118.JPG

IMG_8119.JPG

IMG_8122.JPG

IMG_8124.JPG

IMG_8125.JPG

IMG_8127.JPG

Edited by logansays

• Administrators

Thanks for the update, I am sure it will be a hige difference, happy growing ?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Why don't all docs use a zig-zag hair line as a standard. The straight hair line in my opinion looks un-natural.

The pic is from Dr Alexander's website...I think this should be the standard all docs should follow. 

Best of luck OP for your growth!

hairline.png

Edited by Panamera13

4 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Why don't all docs use a zig-zag hair line as a standard. The straight hair line in my opinion looks un-natural.

Hi panamera13,

i have had a transplant earlier where my hairline was created. It was zigzag. My procedure now was to add density to the frontal region n get some coverage at the mid scalp. 

80A56C6E-5C92-4B74-A480-2A4A38883332.jpeg

Edited by logansays

• 3 weeks later...

DAY 19 UPDATE:

The Scabs are gone..no pain...the donor area is sensitive, no much though.

The transplanted hair are probably shedding. My screen from my previous strip transplant with Dr Madhu, is not too bad.

I however have retrograde Alopecia, which sucks really  as I have hair receding at the nape and sides. I plan to do Some SMP with the fue, so lets see how that can work for me. Any one with retrograde Alopecia, offer me some suggestions? What I plan to do is cover the scar, f possible with SMP and also have SMP done in a fade at the nape. this is what I have in mind not sure if what Im thinking can be pulled off successfully ! 

Some images for those following my procedure. Il keep updating .

IMG_8496.JPG

IMG_8499.JPG

IMG_8503.JPG

IMG_8507.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

• 6 months later...

7th Month Update:

It has been 7 months now. have been very busy with work and wanted to post updates but have been delaying it for a while.

I have managed a few images though once again not of the greatest quality, I'm extremely happy with how things have progressed.

firstly, after my first transplant one major issue I had was , the hair was thin and I dreaded going out in the open. The slightest wind would blow my hair straight. up and that was horrible!!!! :)  

Now, I no longer wear my cap everywhere.. wind is not an issue anymore..I can style my hair..and use a hair styling gel!!! yes..thats true..and my hair looks quite nice wet as well...so I'm not scared of the rains anymore :)

Huge thanks to Dr Bhatti. From. Norwood 7 I'm very very happy to be here! and now look forward to tackle the crown. Dr batty has suggested I would need 1200 hair and around 300 beard grafts. Now I have been reading a lot about Eugenix on this forum and I'm tempted to give them a call and discuss about beard gratis..since I believe I have more than 300 and I would want to get the maximum I can without causing any issues.. Of course I am in touch with Dr Bhatti and will also have an online consultation with him to discuss further. 

The images I have taken are indoors but under bright lights, hair wet and oiled..and some in the harshest lighting (  my office washrooms)

I will try and have some better pics taken in the coming weeks. will I be seeing any more growth or 7 months is where It ends?

5fffb6b8-3fd3-4217-b314-334142d7c8e6.JPG

6f8823e5-2aae-4ec9-b03c-99cc5785182b.JPG

272a4527-2b8a-4d72-ab32-95750755731d.JPG

dbffd5a9-d9dd-494e-b801-214b5527bdb0.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_3853.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_6685.JPG

Hi Logan,

Firstly, I'm glad you are happy with your new look, it is a big difference and I'm sure you are thrilled.

You still have a few months of growth left and it will take up to a year to 18 months for your hair to settle down into its natural state.

You seem to have a good plan on what to do to further enhance your result. 

Thank you for sharing your results, enjoy!

Hi Lognsays,

I say that you are already at the "not bald" status! Very happy for you. Thank you for sharing your HT journey so far. It can only get better from here. I love the "Now, I no longer wear my cap everywhere.. wind is not an issue anymore..I can style my hair..and use a hair styling gel!!! yes..thats true..and my hair looks quite nice wet as well...so I'm not scared of the rains anymore" part......:)

Please do keep sharing.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Updates to my HT:

In Mumbai at the moment and probably this would be my final HT. Have to get the crown done.

I visited Eugenix, met with Dr Bansal.

So she had a look at my donor area and says I could probably have 2000/2200 grafts ( Scalp + Beard). I have yet to receive date for my transplant. I did also check with Dr Bhatti, however, for certain reasons I wouldn't be able to do the final procedure with him.

Will keep yu posted on the outcomes for those following this thread. 

• Administrators

Eager to see the results you already looked fantastic! 

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

So Finally Have my procedure scheduled with Dr Arika Bansal, in Mumbai, this 8th August!

This would be my final procedure and I'm excited and nervous yet again. with my depleted donor, it would be a mixture of beard and scalp grafts. and I trust Dr Bansal's Expertise at Eugenix to get me great results, as I have had in the past with Dr Bhatti.

Will keep all members posted on the developments.

Why can't you go back to dr. Bhatti? Don't trust him anymore?

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Thanks for tht question. If You have been following this thread it’s obvious tht  I’m more than happy with my experience and results with dr Bhatti. 

However since you asked I assume it’s not obvious. Among other factors, I’m on an annual vacation in Mumbai my hometown. And a few other reason which wont allow me to  travel to Chandigarh. Eugenix is right here. 

Hope tht helps. I absolutely would recommend dr bhatti to anyone. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, logansays said:

Thanks for tht question. If You have been following this thread it’s obvious tht  I’m more than happy with my experience and results with dr Bhatti. 

However since you asked I assume it’s not obvious. Among other factors, I’m on an annual vacation in Mumbai my hometown. And a few other reason which wont allow me to  travel to Chandigarh. Eugenix is right here. 

Hope tht helps. I absolutely would recommend dr bhatti to anyone. 

Hi Logansays,

We appreciate your kind words and your vote of confidence for Dr. Bhatti.

We wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

So I had my, what I believe, Final HT, to address the crown. I did it with Eugenix on 8th August 2019, with Dr Bansal designing the crown, and slits and the rest by the other doctors. will have a new thread with all the details to help anyone following me on my HT journey.

1650 Scalp Grafts + 400 Beard Grafts.