Dr. U Reverses Scarring and Baldness with Dr.UGraft Body Hair Transplantation

The patient below was scarred extensively from previous surgeries at other clinics. This left him without much hope for restoration, so he settled for a double-flap procedure to allow him to use a hairpiece. Then, he learned about Dr. Sanusi Umar’s hair transplant repair technique, published in journals such as the Facial Plastic Surgery Journal of North America.

Dr.UGraft-Severe-Scarring-Repair-BHT-e15

After an initial consultation, it was clear that the natural hair pattern of the patient would have to be reconstructed using hair from areas other than the head. Dr. U was able to perform this procedure by using his Dr.UGraft System™ to extract the necessary grafts - 15,000 from the chest, shoulders, and abdomen, 6,000 from the beard, and 1,000 from the head. Body hair follicles tend to grow at an angle underneath the skin, which is why a specialized tool is required.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-26-at-5.02.05-PM-e15

Screen-Shot-2018-09-26-at-5.01.18-PM-e15

The patient is happy with this results, shown 3 years after beginning his restoration with Dr.UGraft™. To learn more about this case, watch the video below or click here

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Moderators

Looks great when you compare it to where he was.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

I would love to see what his beard and chest look like now, do you have any pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.