What all do I need to travel to Turkey?

So, I am about to book my procedure hopefully for January or February of next year, so I figured it would be a good time to start getting everything together, it will be my first time travelling out of the country, so what all is it I will need?

On 9/25/2018 at 11:06 AM, Squidward said:

So, I am about to book my procedure hopefully for January or February of next year, so I figured it would be a good time to start getting everything together, it will be my first time travelling out of the country, so what all is it I will need?

1. Valid passport that is valid for at least 6-months more til expiration

2. Turkish eVisa - $20, obtainable via the Republic of Turkeys eVisa website

3. Flight tickets

4. Travel insurance (usually covered with credit card used to purchase plane tickets but sold additionally for a minimal fee when booking flights)

25 minutes ago, Squidward said:

I haven't booked yet, I wanted to make sure there was nothing out of the ordinary I needed as its my first time going out of the country, but thank you!

You’ll be fine. Air travel is the safest way to travel in recent times, and if you choose a reputable doctor/clinic they should be handling all your needs the moment you exit the airport. And, you’re welcome! :)

Yes, Erdogan using micrscopes now is looking really promising, however, a Dr like Keser doing the surgery himself is quite attractive. Even some of the more recent Yaman especially with his new techniques look really good! Tough Choice!

On 9/27/2018 at 6:15 PM, Squidward said:

Yes, Erdogan using micrscopes now is looking really promising, however, a Dr like Keser doing the surgery himself is quite attractive. Even some of the more recent Yaman especially with his new techniques look really good! Tough Choice!

Erdogan is barely doing anything these days, he has 4 teams of techs and is claiming they all have 5+ years of experience, it is laughable, you're telling me he's had 12-15 apprentices since he began performing FUEs.. it is hit and miss with this clinic, some guys get fantastic results, others very sub par and down right failures. Look around this forum for examples.