Looking for a best Hair FUE Transplant Clinic with best rates in USA. I need some help who have already done some research on this.

sunny999

Hi,

I am looking for a best hair transplantation clinic with better rates in united states of 
America. I would need 2200 Grafts and looking for FUE. I really appreciate if some one could suggest me with best clinics with best rates from their experiences. It will help me a lot and thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Unfortunately, no one is going to do your research. There is no “best” FUE surgeon, there are several good FUE physicians, but it’s ultimately up to you, to contact them and find out their rates. In addition, its up to you to view their before and afters, reach out to past patients etc.

This forum is a great source  of information, but it’s a bad idea to choose a doctor just because someone on a forum said they're good or the “best”.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi Sunny, 

Everyone has different opinions about each doctor and their results. The best thing to do is start looking at the recommended surgeons on this forum and start reaching out to them for consultations. Check out their reviews posted by them as well as patients so you can an unbiased opinion and accurate representation of the quality of their work.

Is there a reason you don't want to go abroad?  There are some amazing recommended doctors in Belgium and Turkey. 

I would recommend to upload some photos of your hairloss, this will help with people being able to make suggestions depending on your needs. As 2200 grafts in the crown will certainly be different to getting a natural dense hairline.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Everyone who responded is correct.  Do your homework on this website and choose the doctor you’re most comfortable with.  Contact several doctors and schedule a consultation if possible.  I did a web/cam video consultation early on with Dr. Vories.  I’ve had two surgeries at his clinic and he does all of the extractions/incisions/and placement of all grafts himself at $4-5 dollars per graft depending on the number you receive.  Best of luck.  Take your time and study this website and view lots of before/after photos.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.