3480 grafts with Dr. Cinik

Hey guys,

I`m a Brazilian expat in the Netherlands and I`ve just came back from Istanbul, where I had a transplant of 3480 grafts with Dr. Cinik.

I was overall very pleased with the experience. The hospital was modern and clean. The team is friendly and helpful. The doctor was calm and reassuring, and, even though the results will take a while, it looks like it`s going to very good. I had a previous experience with FUT in Brazil, but this seems to be much better.

They are still calling me and asking about how i'm feeling and helping with follow-up questions.

Special mention for Arzu, the Turkish-born, Dutch-raised interpreter, who is really nice and helpful. 

It took me some time and work to research and decide for the clinic, so am willing to help with anyone's questions about that.

Hi

First of all, I wish you success
I also plan to travel to do transplantation there next month
Have you been told that you should take which drugs are after the transplant
And can you upload some pictures

Thanks

On 9/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, MrOneSeries said:

Which package did you guys choose - is the DHI worth the extra cost? I'm not sure how the method differs if anyone can clarify?

I think one of the main difference between FUE and DHI is that extracted grafts are directly implanted to head so they stay much shorter outside of the body; less risky to loose grafts. It is also claimed to be less painfull. If Dr. Cinik had had this package. I would have gone for it. 

On 9/24/2018 at 4:41 PM, goli said:

Hi

Thanks

Thanks a lot. You have to take anti-inflamatory (Prednisone) for 4 days, antibiotics for a week and a blood-thining for a week also. And omeprazol to protect the stomach from the harm that all the others togheter could cause

Just now, Expat in the Netherlands said:

Thanks a lot. You have to take anti-inflamatory (Prednisone) for 4 days, antibiotics for a week and a blood-thining for a week also. And omeprazol to protect the stomach from the harm that all the others togheter could cause

On 9/24/2018 at 4:41 PM, goli said:

Hi

Thanks

The pics I could send to you in private

On 9/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, MrOneSeries said:

Which package did you guys choose - is the DHI worth the extra cost? I'm not sure how the method differs if anyone can clarify?

I chose the second package with Dr. Cinik, which means he opens all the channels himself (the rest of the work is mainly done by technicians, under his supervision). I could not possibly compare with the other packages, but I liked the result (thought i will have to wait some months to see the real results)

4 hours ago, ayykayy said:

Did you choosee the basic package without cinik?

I chose the second package with Dr. Cinik, which means he opens all the channels himself (the rest of the work is mainly done by technicians, under his supervision). I could not possibly compare with the other packages, but I liked the result (thought i will have to wait some months to see the real results)