nick1111

One man's journey to a full head of hair with Dr Konior

On 1/7/2019 at 6:54 PM, nick1111 said:

Hi Kiwi Guy,

Thanks.  As far as I remember, after extracting the FUT strip, technicians were dissecting the strip  and meanwhile  Dr K started extracting the grafts via FUE.  When all the extraction was done then doctor started implanted all the grafts. As per what I remember, Dr was also cognizant of the time as generally grafts have limited time after the extraction (but there are certain ways to retain the grafts as far as possible  without effecting the quality.). I personally didn't felt anything during surgery since was on Valium etc.

Hey Nick how many of your 2500 total grafts were removed just via the FUT? I'm wondering that because the size of your scar is really small so I'm assuming it was something like 1k or around abouts... any idea how many it was?

On 1/7/2019 at 3:45 AM, Kiwi Guy said:

Oh ok that's how it works... yeah I was going to ask you about the time the grafts were out of the scalp as well so thank you for answering that. Are his prices $8 per FUE graft and $5 per FUT graft like most of the other clinics or did he charge you one rate for the two different extraction types?

Hi Kiwi Guy,

In my case it was different for FUT and FUE. For more details regarding your case, you can directly reach his office and get the quotes.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:41 AM, Kiwi Guy said:

Hey Nick how many of your 2500 total grafts were removed just via the FUT? I'm wondering that because the size of your scar is really small so I'm assuming it was something like 1k or around abouts... any idea how many it was?

In my case for, it was 1500 grafts (FUT) + 1000 grafts (FUE) .

4 hours ago, nick1111 said:

In my case for, it was 1500 grafts (FUT) + 1000 grafts (FUE) .

Thank you for the replies Nick, very informative, cheers.