FUE 3000 grafts at ASMED/ Dr Erdogan

Kingbilla

On 12/3/2018 at 11:48 PM, FarsanUk said:

Looks great Mo! if that's how it looks when it looks when most the hairs havnt without new sprouting imagine at 6 months how it will look! im at 2 months post op will post my photos this week my crown shed quite a lot and frontal (very front) as well.

Thanks, Yeah really looking forward to that. hopefully it will turn out to be great.

Waiting for your update.

Edited by Kingbilla

18 hours ago, grantleebuffalo said:

i am a few weeks ahead and you look waaaaay better than me hahaha! better hair situation from the get go though. this looks like it will be a killer result. can't wait to see it!

haha thanks, Hope that you get a great result. Started following your progress. keep updating. :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Payam said:

Honestly bro i have a feeling based on your pics this is gonna be one of those monster results we all dream of

Thanks payam. I really hope so. Things are looking good so far but it's a long wait. 

• 1 month later...

4 1/2 months update:

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Well i have not seen any improvement in last one and a half month. I feel like my progress got jinxed xD.

In fact i am very concerned about my hair. I feel like hair line is very weak and there are major density issues. Hair on right side are some what better but hair on life side are thin and i have not seen any growth there. I know its bit  early but i dont see much happening either .

I will update again in  2 weeks at 5 months mark. 

Let me know what you guys think! really stressed now.  

20190120_220415.jpg

20190120_220051.jpg

Hey mate, 

I wouldn't be too stressed. Your result at 4 months is really good compared to a lot of people.

You will see much more growth from mo the 6-8, so try not to stress so much. It really can take a lot of time!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

5 1/2 months  update.

So things are not much different from last time. 

Hair line is thin and has poor density. Can easily see the scalp. Looks like I have receding hairline. I have to comb over to make my hair look decent, which I use to do prior the transplant. 

After seeing couple of latest results with poor density it's getting me anxious . I am hitting the 6 month mark in 2 weeks and I feel density should be much better at this point of time especially with the no. of grafts I had with relatively high hair line.

Feel like not many grafts grew on my left side. I take propecia daily and it must be adding to the density. If I stop taking it don't know what to expect.

Btw I took pictures after I blow dried my hair. It's adding some volume to it . Normally it doesn't look like this.

I am trying to be positive and hoping for the best.  Hopefully  hairfiber would help and I won't have to comb over after 6 month mark.

Let me know what you guys think and any tips would be appreciated.

20190213_234855.jpg

20190214_001944.jpg

20190214_001915.jpg

20190214_002021.jpg

20190214_001839.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I got mine done there 2 months after you I'm 14 weeks post op now but don't have any visible growth like you did. :(

No reason to be worried . Between 3 and 4 month period this is just when you'll start seeing small sprouting infact on some people it will be barely noticeable I guarantee you at 6 months it will start to look completly different and at 8 months it will be night and day difference.

3 hours ago, FarsanUk said:

No reason to be worried . Between 3 and 4 month period this is just when you'll start seeing small sprouting infact on some people it will be barely noticeable I guarantee you at 6 months it will start to look completly different and at 8 months it will be night and day difference.

I hope so I spent $32,000 across 2 surgeries and transportation 

19 hours ago, Kingbilla said:

5 1/2 months  update.

So things are not much different from last time. 

Hair line is thin and has poor density. Can easily see the scalp. Looks like I have receding hairline. I have to comb over to make my hair look decent, which I use to do prior the transplant. 

After seeing couple of latest results with poor density it's getting me anxious . I am hitting the 6 month mark in 2 weeks and I feel density should be much better at this point of time especially with the no. of grafts I had with relatively high hair line.

Feel like not many grafts grew on my left side. I take propecia daily and it must be adding to the density. If I stop taking it don't know what to expect.

Btw I took pictures after I blow dried my hair. It's adding some volume to it . Normally it doesn't look like this.

I am trying to be positive and hoping for the best.  Hopefully  hairfiber would help and I won't have to comb over after 6 month mark.

Let me know what you guys think and any tips would be appreciated.

20190213_234855.jpg

20190214_001944.jpg

20190214_001915.jpg

20190214_002021.jpg

20190214_001839.jpg

It’s looking a lot denser than mine at 5 months today 

mine looks ok from a distance and not in direct light .

i I combed my hair up it would look terrible 

this is mine close up and outside 

DEF0DAD5-C9BD-4F50-9768-F5816876AEAE.jpeg

A7F41EC4-72FF-4747-9017-24B68BD7C6B2.jpeg

86B6583A-C837-4CDD-B62D-7910074EE0C1.jpeg

CA76C331-5721-4680-A46C-92ECD5811B3B.jpeg

06E59A84-8D12-4470-89FC-33910B58A873.jpeg

• Confused 1

@Kraistoff

Ye your scalp is alot more visible . Maybe it's because we dont have the same hair loss pattern. Latest results from asmed got me worried tbh.. really hoping I don't end up like that. 

Hopefully it will keep on improving. Not much one can do about  it. Just have to wait and watch.

1 hour ago, PGDMMB said:

No offence to you or any other paitent brother, just thinking out loud about the company 

Dont know what happened to latest results of the clinic. They had always remarkeable results til 2017/2018 but in the late the resluts are not so impressive! Hope things get better for every one. 

17 minutes ago, MHR84 said:

Dont know what happened to latest results of the clinic. They had always remarkeable results til 2017/2018 but in the late the resluts are not so impressive! Hope things get better for every one. 

Probably Koray training new techs on us so he could scale up his operation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Payam said:

Probably Koray training new techs on us so he could scale up his operation

Hey payam, can you update us with your latest results? Have you uploaded new pic in your thread??

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52366-fue-4512-grafts-at-asmed-dr-erdogan/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-495373