New Hair Loss "Cure" Found in Sandalwood Odorant

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Hi Guys,

Scientists have discovered that a sandalwood-scented odorant may promote and prolong hair growth. Many news outlets are calling this treatment a possible "cure", but as we all know this is usually not the case. I read the study and wrote an article on it and linked it below. Have you guys heard of this yet, it's definitely exciting that there are two treatments on the horizon WAY-316606 and this sandalwood-scented odorant called Sandalore. What do you guys think?

Synthetic Sandalwood Scent May Stop Hair Loss

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

No thoughts?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I agree, but maybe itll be like minoxidil but more effective 

View my thread

LOL..........as always the devil is in the details

"There isn't enough evidence to suggest that it (Sandalore) can stop or even reverse the effects of male and female pattern hair loss"

"There is no scientific evidence that suggests this product will reduce ,inhibit or even block DHT from binding to the hair follicle receptor"

'Nuff said