Is this guy wearing a wig?

newpatient99

When I first got into fitness, this youtuber was one of the guys I followed for advice and I remember, even before I knew anything about wigs and hair transplants, something was off about his hairline too me but I couldn't put my finger on it...like it looks too thick and weird that his hairline is pushed back to the top of his head but his temples still so low. Add to that he has that curved female hairline. I also frequent bodybuilding.com and his videos are quite popular on there and there has been numerous members on there that pointed out his odd hairline and think it's a wig. 

I would say no and that's why hair pieces can work as its not easy to pick the good ones.

I can see nothing obvious screaming hair piece or even front partial.

If he was wearing then he's gone for one of the hardest hairlines to pull off. The exposed comb back as it would soon cause "lift".

• Like 1

• Administrators

I agree, looks like a normal hairline to me, he has a naturally high hairline, which could be the reason he always parted his hair.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Some guys do end up with a female type hairline although somewhat rare.  David Schwimmer being a prime example. 

• Like 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day