My hair transplant at Asmed Istanbul - 4500 grafts FUE

Kraistoff

22 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

Wet and combed back hair in natural daylight

as you can see the hairline is a lot denser than the mid scalp where I still have density issues. These cannot be noticed when hair dry and might still improve 

E1492449-05F1-4496-A11E-C986F9764A56.jpeg

Thanks man. I like what I see here. Hoping that your weaker parts improve over the next months.

Here’s another . My nail is probably about 1cm2 so the hairline density doesn’t seem bad. It’s behind the hairline that I have an issue with but this can only be seen when my hair is short or when I try to spike my hair 

9401BE1D-5911-482A-9938-8D3F68618F67.png

This is my hair wet and combed back in harsh light

i currently cannot spike my hair as the area behind the hairline is thin. I can make it look good when combed forward so that the vertex natural hair covers the thin areas 

2037F4EC-A876-41BE-8C8D-8FF67BB108B2.jpeg

A68C64EA-5515-404A-B514-91DB5078E826.jpeg

8072C244-63EE-4587-B0DC-57744E67536A.jpeg

2BBB3CAB-C3CF-461B-B2DA-C750C8DEDD85.jpeg

7D5FDBF0-668C-42F9-9912-BF7F436F4F8C.jpeg

43EA9F5C-2AE6-4C0F-944F-214B1D8A0DC0.jpeg

DAB0A0CB-8E99-4909-9C9E-F4ED31EB2395.jpeg

• Administrators

I see the concerns, but I’d love to see how it looks dry. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Hmm, really want to see this one at the one year mark. Have to be honest and say I wouldn't be satisfied with the parts behind the hairline. If this is indeed the final result. But let's hope maturization plays its part to achieve a denser look.

I know. It looks really good of the time. It is like 75% of the way to be perfect and the way I want it and expected

its been the big behind hairline that’s bothered me since the 4 month mark. I cannot spike hair up as the hairline then looks see through due to lack of hair behind.

i don’t think the hair behind was translated deny either . I do think most hairs have grown 

Edited by Kraistoff

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kraistoff, 

Looks like you are progressing. Haven't been on in a bit. I see a lot of similarities to our results. I am returning in September for a touch up. I am happy with hairline but area right behind didn't grow in well. Send me a message if you want any details.

I am still happy with results over all and have been able to hide the issue with concealer pretty easily.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:30 PM, hairlossPA said:

its not bad.... its not great....

the second picture you posted... thats not low density... thats a (huge) bald spot... 

Deleted

Edited by Kraistoff

• Administrators

Ok it’s clear theres a HUGE improvement.

Let’s objectively look at the before picture. Take any pre-conceived notions you have of this doctor away. 

Okay so you see the first picture is in low lighting and away from the light-source. You see there’s no hair it’s literally bald on the temples. 

Second picture is directly facing the sun, it’s under the harshest conditions available. There’s now a rebuilt hairline that looks 100% natural. Is it perfect? No, but no hair transplant is, this is the reality folks. This is why guys have 3-4 hair transplants myself included. Instead of uplifting and giving guys hope we just bring them down? What a sad state this forum is in right now 😪

D869F35C-C981-4909-B742-4435C7922176.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I should make this a sticky, but those of you who haven’t had a procedure read this thread.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

16 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Ok it’s clear theres a HUGE improvement.

Let’s objectively look at the before picture. Take any pre-conceived notions you have of this doctor away. 

Okay so you see the first picture is in low lighting and away from the light-source. You see there’s no hair it’s literally bald on the temples. 

Second picture is directly facing the sun, it’s under the harshest conditions available. There’s now a rebuilt hairline that looks 100% natural. Is it perfect? No, but no hair transplant is, this is the reality folks. This is why guys have 3-4 hair transplants myself included. Instead of uplifting and giving guys hope we just bring them down? What a sad state this forum is in right now 😪

D869F35C-C981-4909-B742-4435C7922176.jpeg

I some what agree with melvin you have come a long way from your pre op photos. Its not a bad result but at the same time could have been better. I agree that maybe he shouldn't have used 1000 grafts for the crown and used that in the first quarter instead but hey at least the crown is done now right? Id say its an average result considering you were completely skin bald before its a massive improvement as melvin said. If you werent completely bald in thoae areas then yeah id be dissappointed. I think the high contrast between scalp and hair makes it look worse than it really is. The good news is you definitely have a good amount of donar left and 1 more medium sized procedure and youll be laughing. 

Another really important point is that the hairline and temples look natural and that is absolute gold. Imagine having a pluggy hairline and having to fix that first before even looking at the density issues you already have. There is no such thing as one and done, i dont think many grafts died unlike quite a few of his patients of recent times.

One more thing for the level of loss you had, 3000 grafts would never completely do the job like you wanted and the doc should have said this to you and told you that you would definitely need another procedure and you would have been in a better state of mind now. 

Edited by FarsanUk
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, hairman22 said:

the results are not that bad. 

Think the poster is being influenced by other posters complaining about Erdogan.

He uses too many grafts at times imo but he isn't doing botch jobs. Just use toppik for now.

100% this forum is being poisoned, it’s a serious problem.

View my thread

• Administrators

Here’s a perfect example of a guy who had the same level of hair loss and had over 4,000 grafts in the same area in two surgeries.

No one was calling for the surgeons head either. The difference was our forum was healthy back then and wasn’t being poisoned. 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/48366-round-2-with-rahal-1204-fut-to-frontal-third-same-area/ 

View my thread