IMG_7726.JPG

Screenshot_20180914-113405.png

Screenshot_20180914-113418.png

Screenshot_20180914-113430.png

Screenshot_20180914-113451.png

Screenshot_20180914-113502.png

Edited by Dr Resul Yaman

Dr. Yaman,

Very nice result as always. I assume when you are referring to a new technique, you’re referring to the use of your new implanter device that we’ve recently written about at https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/news/article.asp?CopyID=2235?

Because not all of our members are aware of your new device, I do suggest being more specific with the community when you say “new technique“.    Or in the future, you can even just link to this news article when you share a post so that anyone who wants to know more about your new tool, they can click on the link for more information. 

By the way, do you have any photo showing this patient donor area or crown? 

Keep up the great work 

Best wishes, 

Bill

6 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Dr. Yaman,

Very nice result as always. I assume when you are referring to a new technique, you’re referring to the use of your new implanter device that we’ve recently written about at https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/news/article.asp?CopyID=2235?

Because not all of our members are aware of your new device, I do suggest being more specific with the community when you say “new technique“.    Or in the future, you can even just link to this news article when you share a post so that anyone who wants to know more about your new tool, they can click on the link for more information. 

By the way, do you have any photo showing this patient donor area or crown? 

Keep up the great work 

Best wishes, 

Bill

What makes this new device any different than the Choi or lion implanter pen?

Hello Dear Forum Members;

And Bill, thank you for clearing up the subject. Yes, by new technique, we reffer to the use of Yaman Implanter. For those, who have not seen or read about it, I am sharing a link of the short video of Yaman Implanter here: 

And the link where you can find a detailed information about Yaman Implanter: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/news/article.asp?CopyID=2235 as Bill mentioned above.

Also as attached, I am sending a photo which shows the patient's crown area as you require.

Thank you for your taking time with me.

Kind regards,
Dr. Resul Yaman

5715d0b5-d28e-45ef-97c3-a47f7783dc7a.jpg

Dr. Yaman,

Am I correct that your new implanter device is for seating/embedding FUE grafts into PRE-MADE recipient site incisions? In other words, whereas traditional implanter pens (Choi, Lions, etc.) are designed both to cut a recipient incision and implant a graft into that incision, your tool is used only for the second part of the process, i.e. to seat/implant a graft in a recipient site that the surgeon has already made using a custom cut blade or needle?

In that sense, this tool is used similarly to Dr. Erdogan's KEEP embedder, for example, yes? It is a tool used by the tranplant surgeon's technicians NOT to make recipient incisions but rather to seat FUE grafts into the doctor-made recipient incisions with less trauma to these delicate grafts that can occur with techs using only forceps to "push" or "cram" a graft into a recipient incision. Is that right?

I personally haven't seen the same degree of hairline work refinement from docs and clinics using traditional implanter pens, but I see FUE graft embedding tools like yours and Dr. Erdogan's (if I am understanding your tool correctly) as an important advancement in FUE protocol.   

The video posted of the “new” tool and technique is somewhat confusing, in the video the animation shows the implanter tool implanting a graft into a pre-made hole/slit but the actual procedure footage shows random implantation without a pre made slit in recipient area. Please clarify which is correct.

Hello Dear Members of Hair Restortion Network,

Thank you for your interest and questions which I would be glad to answer.

In our clinic, implantation step is performed with a spesific implanter which has been developed and taken out a patent by me; Yaman Implanter.  Different than classic implanter technique, in this spesific implanter hair follicles are taken from the upside of expert staff’s hand and they are pushed under the skin with the help of slice bar. The hair follicles are replaced under the skin without being touched by skin or forceps and by preventing any possible trauma which may be caused by crash or smash. So a possible damage on hair root, which may be caused by professional staff’s incidental mistake or causes making transplatation harder like hard skin structure, etc., can be prevented. Yes, Yaman Implanter is used similarly to Dr. Erdogan’s KEEP embedder.

As you can see on the video, the tip of Yaman Implanter has not been designed for incision step, it is not sharp. Different than classic implanter technique, in this spesific implanter, incision step of operation is performed first so we aim to define hair roots growing directions correctly, the homogenization per square centimeter and the proportional hair density. the operations, where the number of graft is high, implantation step is performed by two technicians. This may risk the homogenization and hair roots growing directions at right and left sides.

This risk is minimized by the methode where incision step is performed only by one person at the beginning of the operation. Also, because of that it is possible to create smaller incisions in the size of spesific implanter’s diameter than incisions which is created with forceps so this new implanter provide us denser transplantations.

Here you can find a detailed video about Yaman Implanter and consultation process of our clinic: 

Thank you for taking time with me,

Kind regards,
Dr. Resul Yaman

13 minutes ago, Dr Resul Yaman said:

Hello Dear Members of Hair Restortion Network,

Thank you for your interest and questions which I would be glad to answer.

In our clinic, implantation step is performed with a spesific implanter which has been developed and taken out a patent by me; Yaman Implanter.  Different than classic implanter technique, in this spesific implanter hair follicles are taken from the upside of expert staff’s hand and they are pushed under the skin with the help of slice bar. The hair follicles are replaced under the skin without being touched by skin or forceps and by preventing any possible trauma which may be caused by crash or smash. So a possible damage on hair root, which may be caused by professional staff’s incidental mistake or causes making transplatation harder like hard skin structure, etc., can be prevented. Yes, Yaman Implanter is used similarly to Dr. Erdogan’s KEEP embedder.

As you can see on the video, the tip of Yaman Implanter has not been designed for incision step, it is not sharp. Different than classic implanter technique, in this spesific implanter, incision step of operation is performed first so we aim to define hair roots growing directions correctly, the homogenization per square centimeter and the proportional hair density. the operations, where the number of graft is high, implantation step is performed by two technicians. This may risk the homogenization and hair roots growing directions at right and left sides.

This risk is minimized by the methode where incision step is performed only by one person at the beginning of the operation. Also, because of that it is possible to create smaller incisions in the size of spesific implanter’s diameter than incisions which is created with forceps so this new implanter provide us denser transplantations.

Here you can find a detailed video about Yaman Implanter and consultation process of our clinic: 

Thank you for taking time with me,

Kind regards,
Dr. Resul Yaman

Dr. Yaman, thanks for the clarification of your technique and method, as well as the longer informative video.

Thank you for that clarification, Dr. Yaman. 

We are seeing real progress in FUE protocol and cosmetic results with the advent of newer, well thought-out motorized systems with better control and better designed punches, as well as graft embedding tools such as yours and Dr. Erdogan's.

Keep up the good work!