Erdogan 2700 4/23/18

raptor

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, kw877 said:

I think people (prior patients specifically) can sometimes be scared to divulge personal information to mods with the knowledge that it’ll be shared with the very clinic/doctor that they may be relying on to fix any potential issues later down the line.  I myself wouldn’t want to burn any bridges that I may need in the future.

A better approach would be for patients wishing to share negative experiences to share the clinic pictures they received pre/post op or the info sheet with the breakdown on it (face pic, name, no. of grafts etc) with a moderator to verify their authenticity as a patient, but should also be given the choice as to whether or not they want this shared with the clinic. 

If a patient want's to post a negative review on this forum they are more than free to do so, in fact we encourage it. However, in order to maintain a fair environment we must allow the clinic to respond to the patients allegations. We can not host a one-sided discussion for obvious reasons. If the patient want's to post a public review they must allow the surgeon to respond publicly, this is how we keep the forum accountable and fair. At this point, I have given Raptor several days to send me the information needed to verify he is a patient of Dr. Erdogan, unfortunately he has not sent me the information necessary to confirm he is a patient. We can not host a one-sided discussion. I will be locking this thread until I receive this information, once Raptor reaches out to me and provides me with the necessary information I will re-open the thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.