HDC, Dr Christina Vryionidou, 2148 grafts FUE, 27th June

Firstly i started losing hair at around 18/19 I would find strands of hair under my pillow and in the shower. I generally thought nothing of it because it wasn't really noticeable at the time. A year later i started noticing that it was a struggle to style my hair into a faux haux and then i fully realised i was starting to thin. I knew i was going to be NW5 eventually because my brother was at a nw3 and my dad is a nw4-5 but i didn't realise it would come this quick. Another year later my hair was looking terrible and i started researching hair transplants. I'm 24 now and I decided to get a transplant in June while i'm still young as i've turned down many events/parties simply because of my receding hairline. 

I'm currently at my 2 and a half month mark and I couldn't be more delighted with my growth. However i'm not going to lie i'm also a bit of a pessimist so i try not to get my hopes up too much. My donor on the right side is also quite thin probably due to shock loss, i really hope it grows back because i hate wearing my hair sides long as asian hair sticks out when it grows.

1st picture is around 1.5 month mark, Second is 2month mark, the remaining pics are 2.5 month.

Heres my result from the HDC clinic, If you have any questions feel free to ask.

DSC_2465.JPG

DSC_2493.JPG

ht1.2 month.jpg

ht 2m front.jpg

ht2.2 side left.jpg

ht 2.2.jpg

ht 2.2 front.jpg

Edited by BaldingtimetoLdar

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wheretogo said:

Hey BaldingtimetoLdar,

congrats on your HT, i also did my HT in HDC, little more than 7 months.

happy growing and stay patience.

what with the donor area, did it get better?

Thank you very much, i've seen your results too hopefully it's gotten a lot thicker since the last time i've seen it. 

The donor area is still noticeably thin on the right hand side, i trimmed it down to #1.5 guard and you can still clearly see where i've had my transplant. 

Thanks.

you don't have much you can do now, just stay calm and patience, it takes time, don't look at your scalp all the time, just try to ignore it.

trimming it was a good idea, i haven't trimmed my donor the 4 first months and it looked weird, should have done it sooner.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

YES 10X.

I also want to know if your right hand side get any thicker.

Can please provide a picture from the pre op with the  drawn line?

Edited by SOW

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the very late response, ive been really busy recently. I saw your message a while back but I was prescribed drugs that caused my hair to fall out so i couldn't really show you an accurate representation of my hair. It's now grown back and now i can show you some updated pics. Again sorry for the late response, i remember a few years back i was always eager to see peoples pictures therefore I'll try my best to answer your questions quicker this time. 

@Sow no i didn't ask the clinic as i thought it would fill in over time as it has done.

Here's my 11 month update. 

aIBrMyO.jpg

IwYjKej.jpgFjF0F6H.jpg

Edited by BaldingtimetoLdar