Looking for good hair transplant surgeon in Dallas

I've been researching for the past year to get a crown transplant; I came across 2 doctors : Dr. Arocho and Dr. Sam Lam. I've heard good things about both surgeons; infact I visited Dr. Arocho at his Dallas office and had a good consultation with him. I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on either doctor? I was given the recommendation of a 2500 FUT graft surgery; I have alot of donor hair and I'm in the early stages of hair loss.

• Administrators

Dr. Arocha, is  recommended by this community however, you shouldn't limit your search by geographic location alone. In fact, you should try and consult with several doctors before making a selection. Always go by results and not convenience. 

Our full list of recommended surgeons

Warm regards- Melvin 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I live in Texas and went out of state. Don't let geography be an obstacle, it's worth it to travel for the right doctor.

• Thanks 1

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016