September is Alopecia Areata Awareness Month

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Hi Guys,

I wanted to take the time to create a thread about alopecia areata, as some of you may already know September, is national awareness month for this devastating condition. I have written an article about this condition and I encourage you guys to read and share the link of the article on facebook, instagram, pinterest and anywhere you find appropriate. 

September is Alopecia Areata Awareness Month

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin, thank you for taking the time to write this article and share it on our discussion for him to get members participating and sharing their opinions. In my opinion, this particular form of alopecia is more rare than androgenetic alopecia however, it’s definitely something that many individuals  (both men and women) have to live with.    Sometimes, alopecia areata reverses itself with minimal treatment but sometimes it’s permanent. Thankfully, hair transplant surgery candy and option for this condition as well. 

Best wishes,

Bill