Help!!!!

Hi all

first time poster - apologies if similar query has been posted before.

I am 28, had a transplant when i was 21 (strip harvest) which was initially successful but quickly further loss of hair has meant the last few years have been a battle of self confidence. 

I have managed to retain my crown and use propecia, and minoxidil twice a day from Belgravia Centre - which i do not rate but they have me by the hook because i don't want to lose any more.

A bit of research has presented me with the following thoughts that i am hoping someone will be able to either corroborate or put me straight

1. Have a FUE transplant via Dr Cinik in Turkey - the price and reviews look fantastic - i would wander whether i would be able to tell if i have enough donor area to rebuild though - i would say i am NW5/6 but with no crown loss

2. If there isn't enough consider BHT - i have very fair hair and always had thin lightish colour hair which goes against me!!!!

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions are very welcome and very appreciated.

Thanks

Please provide some pictures so that your situation can be assessed properly.

On a side note, the Belgravia Centre are probably charging you an arm and a leg for products (fin/minoxidil) that you can buy for a fraction of the cost from legitimate online sources. 

Also, the information/advice here is free.