FUE 3070 grafts Dr Koray Erdogan July 26 2018

kw877

5 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

You know as well as I do itll be like a politician answering it. What's he gonna say? Yeh the results are sh!t my techs are sh!t and i need to reduce the amount of surgeries and have a bigger role. Come on mate. We dont want an explanation from dr koray. We simply want him taken off the recommendation on this. He consistently produces sub par results, no explanation is going to help repair these patients all he will say is come back for a touch he is a disgrace and I hope he is reading this . He is ruining peoples'mental health and the owners of the forum who have him recommended also take that responsibility.

Well said

• Like 1

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, FarsanUk said:

You know as well as I do itll be like a politician answering it. What's he gonna say? Yeh the results are sh!t my techs are sh!t and i need to reduce the amount of surgeries and have a bigger role. Come on mate. We dont want an explanation from dr koray. We simply want him taken off the recommendation on this site. He consistently produces sub par results, no explanation is going to help repair these patients all he will say is come back for a touch up he is a disgrace and I hope he is reading this . He is ruining peoples'mental health and the owners of the forum who have him recommended also take that responsibility.

Well, we need to get answers, I’m asking you guys his patients in assisting us in asking him the questions that need answers.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Well, we need to get answers, I’m asking you guys his patients in assisting us in asking him the questions that need answers.

Come on melvin do you honestly think he would come out and admit all whats going wrong there? Really ? He wouldn't dare to do that. He is deluded and will stand by his work and the amount of patients a day he has

Edited by FarsanUk
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Melvin-Moderator

@ASMEDMANUALFUE

Melvin please read below what Eric,  a patient had to say about his conversation with Erdogan. Isnt this exactly what I've been talking about ? Do you get it now? Dr Erdogan is a deluded. 

""My result is exactly like this. It looks awful in direct light, i rather be bald.

I spoke with dr erdogan on the phone recently and his only offering me a touch up done by his top technicians at the clinic. I requested a refund several time throughout the conversation but he informs me he stands by the teams work because they are the best in the business extracting and inplating fue follicle grafts.

Dont go back for a touch up it just be waisting more precious grafts and having a unnatural looking hairline with a depleted donar."

Edited by FarsanUk

• Administrators
2 hours ago, FarsanUk said:

@Melvin-Moderator

@ASMEDMANUALFUE

Melvin please read below what Eric,  a patient had to say about his conversation with Erdogan. Isnt this exactly what I've been talking about ? Do you get it now? Dr Erdogan is a deluded. 

""My result is exactly like this. It looks awful in direct light, i rather be bald.

I spoke with dr erdogan on the phone recently and his only offering me a touch up done by his top technicians at the clinic. I requested a refund several time throughout the conversation but he informs me he stands by the teams work because they are the best in the business extracting and inplating fue follicle grafts.

Dont go back for a touch up it just be waisting more precious grafts and having a unnatural looking hairline with a depleted donar."

How can we the admins of this forum know how he will respond unless we ask, so again- I know what others may have said about their conversations, but we need to know what questions you guys want answered. If you don’t want to help and want to keep saying “it’s pointless” well how do you expect us to help? 

Anyone else, like to add constructive and useful input such as “how many patients does he operate on a day” “why has their been a sudden drop in quality” “what assurance do patients have” etc. These are just off the cuff, but I need your guys help. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

48 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How can we the admins of this forum know how he will respond unless we ask, so again- I know what others may have said about their conversations, but we need to know what questions you guys want answered. If you don’t want to help and want to keep saying “it’s pointless” well how do you expect us to help? 

Anyone else, like to add constructive and useful input such as “how many patients does he operate on a day” “why has their been a sudden drop in quality” “what assurance do patients have” etc. These are just off the cuff, but I need your guys help. 

@Melvin-Moderator

@ASMEDMANUALFUE

How many patients a day 6 , why a sudden drop ? Because he has too many patients to work on and is rushed and as a result quality decreasing, what assurance patients have? Comon seriously what's he gonna say? The typical rubbish that was told to Eric that they are the best in the business etc... this is what happens when people get old and delusional they simply refuse to accept that they're doing anything wrong and stand by their work. I'm seriously sick and tired of this industry and the people who continue to facilitate these clowns. We dont need Erdogan to tell us why this why what .. because we all know. So tell him with all due respect sir no one is interested in what you have to say because like the example of eric he stood by his work, told him they're the best in the business and refused .. yes refused to give any sort of refund. And offered a free touch up ( too late you've lost the trust of a patient you ****)which thankfully he doesn't want to take 

I literally cannot wait for his answers to what ever questions ,why? I will guarantee to you itll be the same types of answers I've been talking about throughout this thread.

Edited by FarsanUk

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Inclined to agree with this. No doubt there have been a number of patients here who have been justifiably unhappy with their results from ASMED. However at the same time, there have been a number here who have been happy to. So it really boils down to why results have been so hit and miss over the 1-2 years or so.

People should know ASMED have a number of procedures on the day and use techs to carry out the majority of the procedure as part of their research before making a booking with them. If anyone is not happy with that setup, then you simply cross them off and turn to someone like a Dr Konior or similar. I've noted a number of prospective patients who have done exactly this and kudos to them as they seem to very clear in what they want from the beginning which is what every prospective patient should be.

Going to ASMED when knowing how they operate and then taking issue with the way they setup afterwards is akin to closing the stable door after it has bolted unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Fozzie said:

Inclined to agree with this. No doubt there have been a number of patients here who have been justifiably unhappy with their results from ASMED. However at the same time, there have been a number here who have been happy to. So it really boils down to why results have been so hit and miss over the 1-2 years or so.

People should know ASMED have a number of procedures on the day and use techs to carry out the majority of the procedure as part of their research before making a booking with them. If anyone is not happy with that setup, then you simply cross them off and turn to someone like a Dr Konior or similar. I've noted a number of prospective patients who have done exactly this and kudos to them as they seem to very clear in what they want from the beginning which is what every prospective patient should be.

Going to ASMED when knowing how they operate and then taking issue with the way they setup afterwards is akin to closing the stable door after it has bolted unfortunately. 

I agree with you. But the whole argument is if they are in the past 2 years consistently producing sub par results then why does this and other forums still endorse or recommend this semi mill ? 18 months ago we all saw the results and were good so that's why we went for asmed. Now as those results and ours are starting to really come through we are all left thinking wtf???

• Like 1

I think it would be a good idea if we had a “Asmed results” megathread, where every recent asmed patient could post a couple of pictures in decent light/quality. To have them all in one thread would be super helpful to prospective patients :) I for one think it would be the most fair way to represent what to expect.

26 minutes ago, kw877 said:

What are the recent good results? 

On this forum, think in the last year or so members such as redlord, heckenpenner, Gofi, Jammerz, cosmokramer, somelad55, JayLDD (maybe more but just ones that come to mind) have had procedures with ASMED and been happy with progress/outcomes as far as I can tell.

The issue however isn't really that ASMED are not producing satisfactory results at all, it's related to the hit and miss nature of recent results because obviously there have been a number of people who have been unhappy with their end result and that is a problem.

2 hours ago, FarsanUk said:

I agree with you. But the whole argument is if they are in the past 2 years consistently producing sub par results then why does this and other forums still endorse or recommend this semi mill ? 18 months ago we all saw the results and were good so that's why we went for asmed. Now as those results and ours are starting to really come through we are all left thinking wtf???

I think the key thing to remember is the various recommended, preferred surgeon/clinic lists dotted around the internet should in no shape or form be taken as some kind of holy grail. Usually they are subjective or there is a vested interest somewhere. Take Spex's recent top 10 list.  The surgeons listed in his list are what he feels are the top 10 surgeons in the world....perfectly fine. However half of the names mentioned (maybe more),  wouldn't come close to be included in my own top 10 but again all subjective.

These lists amount to little more than a directory of surgeons/clinics for me and that's how I personally treat them. The various forums, organisations etc out there are a great source of information but I don't treat them as an authority. 

The HT game (same for most of the cosmetic surgery industry) has pretty limited regulation and it's a murky world out there. The onus is on the patient to arm themselves with the information/research required which in turn hopefully makes them feel completely comfortable when it comes to making that decision and even then sometimes things can go wrong.

In the grand scheme of things, you have to ask yourself does it ultimately matter if ASMED are on the recommended/endorsed list here or not. What difference does it actually make? Not much imo. The list is basically just a pointer to the various surgeons out there. Most logical people will head straight to the patient reviews and if they are bad, it will put off people, if good they'll take a closer look.

The fact this forum to my knowledge doesn't heavily moderate negative reviews on surgeons that are on the recommended list does prospective patients more of a favour than a list of some sort.  I'd take a guess ASMED will be more worried about the negative reviews on here than being removed from the recommended list. Also have to remember, there are forums out there who are quick to remove posts which have a hint of criticism of one of there recommended surgeons and those are the ones which I feel are doing somewhat of a disservice to their members.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I think the key thing to remember is the various recommended, preferred surgeon/clinic lists dotted around the internet should in no shape or form be taken as some kind of holy grail. Usually they are subjective or there is a vested interest somewhere. Take Spex's recent top 10 list.  The surgeons listed in his list are what he feels are the top 10 surgeons in the world....perfectly fine. However half of the names mentioned (maybe more),  wouldn't come close to be included in my own top 10 but again all subjective.

These lists amount to little more than a directory of surgeons/clinics for me and that's how I personally treat them. The various forums, organisations etc out there are a great source of information but I don't treat them as an authority. 

The HT game (same for most of the cosmetic surgery industry) has pretty limited regulation and it's a murky world out there. The onus is on the patient to arm themselves with the information/research required which in turn hopefully makes them feel completely comfortable when it comes to making that decision and even then sometimes things can go wrong.

In the grand scheme of things, you have to ask yourself does it ultimately matter if ASMED are on the recommended/endorsed list here or not. What difference does it actually make? Not much imo. The list is basically just a pointer to the various surgeons out there. Most logical people will head straight to the patient reviews and if they are bad, it will put off people, if good they'll take a closer look.

The fact this forum to my knowledge doesn't heavily moderate negative reviews on surgeons that are on the recommended list does prospective patients more of a favour than a list of some sort.  I'd take a guess ASMED will be more worried about the negative reviews on here than being removed from the recommended list. Also have to remember, there are forums out there who are quick to remove posts which have a hint of criticism of one of there recommended surgeons and those are the ones which I feel are doing somewhat of a disservice to their members.

Well said!

The onus is on the individual to do their due diligence and research from as many sources as possible. A “recommended” status didnt hold much pull with me, it was a good pointer but it was honest patient reviews that sold me.

Edited by CosmoKramer

From my years of research Erdogan looked by far the best choice, literally right after all these dodgy results started coming out and it’s just my luck lol. I’m not gonna deny that there WAS a lot of good results it’s why I chose them. That just isn’t the case anymore though. Payam, myself, planetstephen, abysmo, kraistoff, der3k7, mhr84, Munich, bigben, and more are all having the same issues. Super low density for the huge amount of grafts utilized.

Look at my before pics, how on earth did I have 3000+ grafts and end up with what I have now? I’ve counted the grafts in different parts of my hairline and not a single patch has more than 25 hairs and that is the most dense parts. Literally pissed $5000 down the drain as I’ve got less than half of what I paid for sitting on my head. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kw877 said:

From my years of research Erdogan looked by far the best choice, literally right after all these dodgy results started coming out and it’s just my luck lol. I’m not gonna deny that there WAS a lot of good results it’s why I chose them. That just isn’t the case anymore though. Payam, myself, planetstephen, abysmo, kraistoff, der3k7, mhr84, Munich, bigben, and more are all having the same issues. Super low density for the huge amount of grafts utilized.

Look at my before pics, how on earth did I have 3000+ grafts and end up with what I have now? I’ve counted the grafts in different parts of my hairline and not a single patch has more than 25 hairs and that is the most dense parts. Literally pissed $5000 down the drain as I’ve got less than half of what I paid for sitting on my head. 

Your concerns and those of the guys you listed are definitely valid and deserves to be resolved, even getting to the point of a successful result was a bit of an emotional” roller coaster for me so I can imagine how draining it could be for guys unhappy and with a subpar result and I definitely empathize.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Your concerns and those of the guys you listed are definitely valid and deserves to be resolved, even getting to the point of a successful result was a bit of an emotional” roller coaster for me so I can imagine how draining it could be for guys unhappy and with a subpar result and I definitely empathize.

It really is so emotionally draining. The fact that you have to go through months of a shaved patchy scabby head lol then waiting a year to have an awful result that makes you feel 10x worse than before you had it. Add to that dropping $10k to have it done to you. It’s abhorrent to let people go through this in the name of raking in as much money as possible. 

I understand at the end of the day it’s a business. But this is peoples lives and mental well being, no amount of money is worth jeopardizing those. Not to any decent human anyway, but hey money can make people do anything. And it’s looking more and more evident that that’s the case here. Monetary gains > peoples emotional wellbeing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kw877 said:

What are the recent good results? 

8 hours ago, kw877 said:

I think it would be a good idea if we had a “Asmed results” megathread, ….

ASMED was never my clinic of choice even before the recent discussion started. ASMED was (is) a tech (meaning: Technology and Technician) driven clinic and you spend only short time with the surgeon. Th hairline macro design in average is also not my type. I also went to a clinic which uses techs, but the surgeon literally spend hours on the discussion on my hairline. 

Saying this my opinion is:

- Almost every (bad) ASMED result thread is turning into a big megathread

- In one of the threads (or was it a special thread?) someone made an extensive list with good an bad results --> Maybe someone remembers where to find this list???

- There is (almost) never such a big buzz about bad results for any other recommended clinic (outside of batthi maybe) and there are plenty of it. Even from FUT by some of the most re-owned clinics (I mention FUT cause, extraction by techs is a non-issue in that case). 

- HT is a very risky procedure. There will be a lot of bad results even for the best clinic, cause some people grafts and healing capability just does not allow for great growth (just look at some of the recent bad FUT results, where much less stress is on the grafts). I am going in small steps of 400 FU for exactly this reason. 

- Looking at the rate of good and bad results from ASMED and seeing how great the donor looks: I feel ASMED has (slightly) subpar success rates cause they are super aggressive - low diameter punch, fast extraction, many grafts moved in a single session, dense packing etc. This parameters shift the rate for an already risky procedure from top clinic level towards mediocre. 

- Some of the cases also show some lack in graft angles, positioning of multies etc. which might come from rushing and/or bringing in new techs due to the clinic expansion

41 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

ASMED was never my clinic of choice even before the recent discussion started. ASMED was (is) a tech (meaning: Technology and Technician) driven clinic and you spend only short time with the surgeon. Th hairline macro design in average is also not my type. I also went to a clinic which uses techs, but the surgeon literally spend hours on the discussion on my hairline. 

Saying this my opinion is:

- Almost every (bad) ASMED result thread is turning into a big megathread

- In one of the threads (or was it a special thread?) someone made an extensive list with good an bad results --> Maybe someone remembers where to find this list???

- There is (almost) never such a big buzz about bad results for any other recommended clinic (outside of batthi maybe) and there are plenty of it. Even from FUT by some of the most re-owned clinics (I mention FUT cause, extraction by techs is a non-issue in that case). 

- HT is a very risky procedure. There will be a lot of bad results even for the best clinic, cause some people grafts and healing capability just does not allow for great growth (just look at some of the recent bad FUT results, where much less stress is on the grafts). I am going in small steps of 400 FU for exactly this reason. 

- Looking at the rate of good and bad results from ASMED and seeing how great the donor looks: I feel ASMED has (slightly) subpar success rates cause they are super aggressive - low diameter punch, fast extraction, many grafts moved in a single session, dense packing etc. This parameters shift the rate for an already risky procedure from top clinic level towards mediocre. 

- Some of the cases also show some lack in graft angles, positioning of multies etc. which might come from rushing and/or bringing in new techs due to the clinic expansion

@LordBaldwin

His the man with some extensive stats but I’m not sure how up to date his kept them 

On 7/25/2019 at 6:22 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

People aren't looking for answers, they're looking for action.

No "answer" can satisfy the results we've seen over the past 1-2 years. Action would be nice, both from the admin side on this forum who are raking in the cash on the back of Erdogan, and from Erdogan himself who, in a reciprocal parasitic manner, is raking in even more cash from the advertising given here.

The result: damaged mental health, depleted bank balances from often people who've saved for years to do the procedure, and ongoing daily stress from having to see the botched work in the mirror day in, day out. 

• Like 5

Melvin

some days I’m extremely happy with my hair, then I see other results with poor density behind hairline which I suspect I have then it sets me off on one and I start worrying.

i wish I never signed up to forums, then I’d probably be over the moon with my hair. 

Has the clinic acknowledged the recent drop in quality? There’s no point asking any questions unless they realise that quality has dropped . Only then can they give explanations.