What to do next.

I had my procedure done 13 months ago 

if any one is interested in looking through the pictures and details. 

I want to have another procedure but I don’t know what to do. I have consulted in person with Dr Bloxham and I think he is my best shot at getting a great result but only problem is he is leaning obviously towards mfue and if any more work is needed after the mfue It would end up becoming an fut scar. 

Dr edrogan would be my other choice if I decide to go fue. I filled out his consultation form online and was told by one of his patient coordinators that I should wait 15 months post op from my procedure before I do anything. 

Im unsure if I should go the fut route with dr Bloxham or go with fue route again but with dr edrogan this time. I’m kind of scared of the scar I really don’t want it to be noticeable. I usually have haircuts with the sides faded but I wouldn’t mind growing out my hair if the results are good.

What do you guys think? 

Thanks 

If I was in your position I would go with Keser in Turkey. It's going to be very refined work mainly placing between existing areas and getting the density as good as it can possibly be, imo there are none better for this kind of small session and his slow approach with stick and place also worthwhile with the low graft number.

Would also consider Erdogan but wouldn't want to be a lab rat for Bloxham on the MFue. Also FUT isn't warranted or smart considering how many grafts are likely needed and the fact that you fade the sides.

2 hours ago, JeanLDD said:

If I was in your position I would go with Keser in Turkey. It's going to be very refined work mainly placing between existing areas and getting the density as good as it can possibly be, imo there are none better for this kind of small session and his slow approach with stick and place also worthwhile with the low graft number.

Would also consider Erdogan but wouldn't want to be a lab rat for Bloxham on the MFue. Also FUT isn't warranted or smart considering how many grafts are likely needed and the fact that you fade the sides.

Thanks jean,

I hadn’t thought about keser. I’m going to see if I can send some pictures and see his opinion or approach on me. 

There’s no point going fut now since u just did ur fue .. unless u have a large case .. but in ur case u just need to add density in the existing areas.. i kinda felt u didn’t get enough grafts the first time around with Nader for the area u were covering .. a second pass should do u well.. but like jean said get a surgeon that’s good at going in between existing hairs .. Nader is a good doctor , but density doesn’t seem to be his specialty .. 

at least ur native hair seems good .. No worries .. best of luck to ya .. n keep us updated cruz