@Dazed I am pleased with your responses. :) Booked an appointment, I mean for the surgery. My surgery is in 1st week of October, that is why I said I am feeling nervous if they dont make my hairline good looking. 

12 hours ago, sunny999 said:

@Dazed I am pleased with your responses. :) Booked an appointment, I mean for the surgery. My surgery is in 1st week of October, that is why I said I am feeling nervous if they dont make my hairline good looking. 

So I assume you already had a consult.  Be ready for a very long day.  Don't expect to see any results for 4-6 months.  This is a very slow process.  Baby your grafts, and refrain from touching them.  Keep me up on your progress.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

@Dazed Do you know how long the scars would be , I have to go on a date after this operation. I would like to plan accordig to the scars on my head. 

You will have tiny red dots and then scabs for about 2 weeks, but no actual scars unless you are getting FUT and not FUE.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More