Rick Johnson

Dr.Panine Fue (Follicular Unit Extraction) Hair Transplant Before and Post op 1-5Review

Looks like you’re doing well and developing a nicely defined hairline.  Keep sending us photos monthly.  Happy New Year and Happy Growing.  

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

cwolf,

Your new hair is really starting to grow  in nicely at six months. And you still have a long way to go. 

I look forward to seeing the results when they all grow in. 

Best wishes,

Bill

What an improvement from month 5!

did you ever check on the punch size? It definitely doesn’t look like .7mm, that’s the size that was used on me and I could not even see them the day after. Looks more like 1mm, you remind me of the Dr Diep after pics and he has amazing results! 

Upshall,

Nobody uses .7mm punches for all follicular units.  The smallest punches are reserved for 1 haired grafts and up to 1.1mm punches are typically used for 3 or 4 haired grafts.  In any case, I don’t see anything wrong with the donor area and it obviously healed very well. 

Best,

Bill

@cwolf

Great initial documentation. You picked a fantastic surgeon in Dr Panine. A surgeon who I have great respect for and one who has consistently produced magnificent results for several years. I did echo the same sentiments as other posters with regards to the punch size on the photographs. But I would be far more inclined to believe Dr Panine than my interpretation from a photograph.

Your hairline looks great and natural. Im very pleased for you and you have much more time for maturing yet. 

Also, congratulations on the way that you have handled yourself on this forum. You haven't bitten to the unsupportive and uneducated remarks of other posters. I very much hope, and you fully deserve a great result, and I am very positive that you will achieve one.

Wishing you the best.

Patient Advisor for BHR Clinic Athens - Greece

ian@bhrclinic.com  -  WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Im looking forward to the next update to see how things have progressed.

Patient Advisor for BHR Clinic Athens - Greece

ian@bhrclinic.com  -  WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Thank you for updating. I have to say though it's a bit hard to judge the result based on those angles.

The big question though, are you happy so far?

Looking very nice.  Send us more photos from different angles in about a month or so.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wow, looks phenomenal! 

I met with Stuart and Dr. Panine yesterday and will be scheduling my HT shortly. I've been doing quite a bit of research and he seems to be one of three docs in Illinois that have consistent success. If my results turn out as good as yours, I will be ecstatic!

Wow, looks phenomenal! 

I met with Stuart and Dr. Panine yesterday and will be scheduling my HT shortly. I've been doing quite a bit of research and he seems to be one of three docs in Illinois that have consistent success. If my results turn out as good as yours, I will be ecstatic!

those punches look like bullet holes, healed up nicely!