Dr. Arocha / 2000 ARTAS Robotic FUE / 1 Year 8 Months Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha with a receding hairline and thinning in the frontal third area. He underwent an ARTAS robotic FUE procedure that consisted of 2000 grafts. The after images were taken one year and eight months after his initial procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

464050503_After_1copy.thumb.jpg.23efff8ae597a2c0ccbd7a9ec29ac85c.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

389203501_After_2copy.thumb.jpg.251cbb12026b81d02c25763a96963145.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

1798001849_After_3copy.thumb.jpg.0864557e27cb12fdffe0c6afe6401f1d.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

After_4.thumb.jpg.84e2c56bdfb214484d9665bd642dcd55.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

472503670_After_5copy.thumb.jpg.46120f235c58234478d8b37c61b49270.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After: 

427684877_After_6copy.thumb.jpg.a2ff5007ca60deb5862d6e22a34f61e3.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

1476135001_After_7copy.thumb.jpg.e1807870324cc19a9f3c260ef715109e.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

1896107642_After_8copy.thumb.jpg.e2f238c162812ea94822b155623d9eb7.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

After_9.thumb.jpg.2a93f9c5fef6e7e29cae5a5a649753b4.jpg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

783773806_After_10copy.thumb.jpg.98846c1ac2950ecfe3c42f4311eeeb69.jpg

Edited by ArochaAngel4247
updated to lighten the "before" images

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• Administrators

Hi Arochaangel,

I have to agree, the lighting is far too dark in the after photos. It is really difficult to gauge the actual results based on the photos presented. I hope this patient can come in and take new pictures in better lighting.  Thank you for your participation and support on our forum. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Also why is the thread labeled “2000 Artas/Manual FUE

this is quite confusing for perspective patients and the Artas machine should not be confused with a manual punch FUE Case. Apples to oranges in my opinion.....

A manual punch typically is being  used by many of the Elite FUE surgeons. Artas is being used by amateurs and mediocre FUE surgeons primarily. 

The pictures? Why even post these. 

On 8/27/2018 at 2:07 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hi Arochaangel,

I have to agree, the lighting is far too dark in the after photos. It is really difficult to gauge the actual results based on the photos presented. I hope this patient can come in and take new pictures in better lighting.  Thank you for your participation and support on our forum. 

Melvin, 

Thanks for taking a look at these images. I hear and understand what everyone is saying. Unfortunately, at the time of taking the "before" photos, one of Dr. Arocha's lights was broken, which is why the difference is so dramatic. I don't ever edit our images in an effort to provide the most realistic view of a patient's actual situation. However, because this is a unique situation, I will lighten the "before" images so you guys can see better, but please note that these images will be retouched. The other images I submit on this forum are not retouched unless otherwise noted. 

Thanks as always for your support!

Kira

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• ArochaAngel4247 changed the title to Dr. Arocha / 2000 ARTAS Robotic FUE / 1 Year 8 Months Results
On 8/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, wazaam said:

Also why is the thread labeled “2000 Artas/Manual FUE

this is quite confusing for perspective patients and the Artas machine should not be confused with a manual punch FUE Case. Apples to oranges in my opinion.....

A manual punch typically is being  used by many of the Elite FUE surgeons. Artas is being used by amateurs and mediocre FUE surgeons primarily. 

The pictures? Why even post these. 

Wazaam, 

Thanks for pointing this out. I have edited the title to eliminate any confusion. You are absolutely correct - it's a 2000 ARTAS Robotic FUE - not manual. Dr. Arocha does have the ARTAS Robotic machine, but it is certainly worth noting that he also performs manual FUE on our patients. Each patient is evaluated individually upon meeting with Dr. Arocha at our office during their consultation. At that time, all of the different types of procedures are discussed, along with the pros and cons of each. 

As for the photos, see my response to Melvin, but I'm going to lighten the "before" images. 

Kira

On 8/28/2018 at 4:08 AM, jj51702 said:

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a clinic take pictures inside of a janitors closet

Hey now......

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. Fixing the result now.

Kira

Hi all, 

I updated the images with the edited "before" images. The reason for editing was solely to lighten the image. No other retouching was done! Enjoy!