1978matt

Ray Konior, MD – 1145 FUE – August 2018 (Chicago Hair Institute)

Nice.

I'm thinking I may get another procedure done in the next 3-4 years. I have no complaints about Konior other than his list is long :)

For people that don't know, I had a 3800 FUT procedure 3-4 years ago. Maybe it was 5? You lose track of time when you're not worrying about your hair lol

Edited by CaliHairGuy

On 2/4/2019 at 5:31 PM, CaliHairGuy said:I'm thinking I may get another procedure done in the next 3-4 years. I have no complaints about Konior other than his list is long :)

On 2/4/2019 at 5:31 PM, CaliHairGuy said:

I'm thinking I may get another procedure done in the next 3-4 years. I have no complaints about Konior other than his list is long :)

I was thinking about it for awhile too, so I booked in Dec 2017 for a procedure with Konior in Dec 2018. Gave me time to think about it more. ;) 

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

6 Months

I'll probably not bother posting further updates until 12 months otherwise they will all be a bit samey.

100% satisfied with the outcome.

front.thumb.JPG.976c7298b8962d23598f3b97ebdc32e4.JPGangle.thumb.JPG.3fea987d98d62759f3aa2229513fe63d.JPGdamp.thumb.JPG.e2c0e91c0cccd42cc47bda223bd023c4.JPG

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

My HT results thread from 1st procedure.

Wow it looks great, amazing for a relatively small amount of grafts. Dr. Konior is one of the best. Thanks for keeping us updated 🙌🏼

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Thanks for the thread and updates. I'm headed there this fall for almost the exact same area on my scalp.

Thanks again and happy growing, it's looking Great