Dr Koray Erdogan vs Dr Acar

Sydney1

6 hours ago, HT0416 said:

Its what ive had to live with for the past 30 months. Not happy

Reading your posts, at first, you were concerned, then many months post-op you say you are “a lot happier”, and now you say you are not happy. It seems your expectations seem varied, but if it is the case that the clinic improperly placed grafts and graft types then they should obviously rectify this for you and definitely give you better communication as to how and when, after all, a good reputation does not last if patient concerns are being ignored.

But...it is also on you to prove your case with high quality photos of your current situation as well as posting photos of your hair and scalp prior to the procedure, quality pictures speak louder than a back n forth forum debate.

I'm trying to resolve things with Asmed. Its just taking time. 

I dont see why its getting into a debate. Im sharing my experience, how my transplants has gone. 

My hair has grown but in the wrong direction so hairs stick out also i have badly drawn hairline. Some will say its a successful hair transplant, to me it is certainly is not.

I didn't get this done to advertise hair transplants!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, HT0416 said:

I'm trying to resolve things with Asmed. Its just taking time. 

I dont see why its getting into a debate. Im sharing my experience, how my transplants has gone. 

My hair has grown but in the wrong direction so hairs stick out also i have badly drawn hairline. Some will say its a successful hair transplant, to me it is certainly is not.

I didn't get this done to advertise hair transplants!!!!!!!!!!

bro we get you are frustrated, it can clearly be seen but you CANNOT make accusations and say bad things about a practice without proof, taking photos and showing us is not that hard, cover your face, eyes, etc if you do not want to be identified , its all good, but we cant take you seriously and help you, rally behind you if we have no idea what you are talking about . this is getting ridiculous .