Dr Wong/Female hairline/FUT/1372/grafts/13 months post-op

Vancouver area female in her 30’s with good donor hair. Dr. Wong and team transplanted an efficient 1272 grafts to rebuild a more favorable feminine hairline eliminating the recession.  Of the 1272 grafts, 557 were single hair grafts, 615 were doubles and 100 were 3-4 hair grafts. These photos were taken 13 months post-op.

hair-restoration-before-after-1372-graft

hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-13
hair-transplant-before-after-1372-graftshair-transplant-surgery-before-after-137
hair-transplant-before-after-1372-grafts

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

Wow this is a great presentation Doug, it’s amazing how a small subtle change can make such a significant impact on someone’s appearance. As they symmetry is beauty, and this patient now has a very natural and symmetrical hairline.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/24/2018 at 3:34 PM, JeanLDD said:

One of the best female hairline results I have seen. Took 20 years off on top of that.

Couldn't agree more, often find myself a bit underwhelmed by female results but this is a dramatic change for a very modest graft count.

Thoroughly impressive!

Thx for the nice comments guys, I concur!  This is a very aesthetically pleasing result and makes a big difference in her appearance.  I’ve seen some great female hairline reconstruction results from Dr. Wong over the years and this one ranks right up there.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com