Is Erdogan still considered one of the best?

Der3k7

You playing with fire here. The warning signs are shouting. This is not something you would want to chance. You only have one scalp and limited donar supply. 

From my own analysis i think Erdogan is one these doctors who doesnt actually care what the patients new hairline looks like after surgery aslong as the patient has had 5000 grafts placed.

Hair grafts are meant to be angled closely to the scalp to give a natural look. If angles are wrongly placed like some of the results on here you get a see thru hairline giving a low density look. This is a big scam in the hair restoration industry. By placing grafts at the wrong angle, requires more hair grafts overall per cm. More money for the doctor and clinic. Touch ups are calculated into the 2.5euro charge because they know they will have lots of unhappy patients. Thats a warning sign alone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATM110 said:

You playing with fire here. The warning signs are shouting. This is not something you would want to chance. You only have one scalp and limited donar supply. 

I think you chance it anytime you have a surgery with any surgeon.

From my own analysis i think Erdogan is one these doctors who doesnt actually care what the patients new hairline looks like after surgery aslong as the patient has had 5000 grafts placed.

Have you been to this clinic yourself?  Also, doesn't hair direction gradually change as a result of how it's styled over time?

Hair grafts are meant to be angled closely to the scalp to give a natural look. If angles are wrongly placed like some of the results on here you get a see thru hairline giving a low density look. This is a big scam in the hair restoration industry. By placing grafts at the wrong angle, requires more hair grafts overall per cm. More money for the doctor and clinic. Touch ups are calculated into the 2.5euro charge because they know they will have lots of unhappy patients. Thats a warning sign alone.

Can't really comment on the first part of this, as I've never heard it before.  As far as the pricing is concerned...um...would you say the same about Konior, who charges like 8 USD per graft?

Nope that is not the case the hair graft will change slighlty over time by training the hair, if hair graft is vertically placed it will always give a offish un natural look no matter how long you train. Clinic and doctors will always say over time it will change but never does. They just get 1-2 years longer away from unhappy patient. By that time the patient gives up and moves on.

Phil any legitable honest doctor will tell you this. I can honestly tell you their is not many about. More grafts is more money.

Dont be fooled with pricing. It will cost you.