Der3k7

Is Erdogan still considered one of the best?

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Sydney1 said:

Hey Bud, I am in the same boat as you, I was basically all but going to book it with them, but given recent results, negative feedback etc, I am having second thoughts, I have put it down to changes made to his tech team, etc.... now considering other, cheaper alternatives in Turkey that look like will give me the same results.

You should look on the International hairloss forum too for Erdogan results. More than on this website and vast majority very strong lately.

Not sure why but there seems to be a lot of dishonesty coming from some people here and false claims like that he isn't doing incisions or changed his tech teams, it's just false, and I was there less than 4 months ago and had been 12 months before that. Cases with poor growth at the 12 month mark are worth considering but I am seeing very little of that, mainly people complaining pre six months and of hairline design that they have a say in and are consulted on at multiple occasions.

Edited by JeanLDD

29 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

You should look on the International hairloss forum too for Erdogan results. More than on this website and vast majority very strong lately.

Not sure why but there seems to be a lot of dishonesty coming from some people here and false claims like that he isn't doing incisions or changed his tech teams, it's just false, and I was there less than 4 months ago and had been 12 months before that. Cases with poor growth at the 12 month mark are worth considering but I am seeing very little of that, mainly people complaining pre six months and of hairline design that they have a say in and are consulted on at multiple occasions.

I looked but only came across 2 from last year it seems like most forum results are on the hair restoration network or bald truth talk forums. 

28 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I looked but only came across 2 from last year it seems like most forum results are on the hair restoration network or bald truth talk forums. 

No idea what you're looking at then, it's got at least 40 Erdogan posts going back to August 12 months ago, most of them complete results from the past 2 years. 

17 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

No idea what you're looking at then, it's got at least 40 Erdogan posts going back to August 12 months ago, most of them complete results from the past 2 years. 

I just Google searched "international hair loss forum erdogan" and only 2 results popped up. I guess I'll have to create an account with that forum and search within the forum itself 

1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

I just Google searched "international hair loss forum erdogan" and only 2 results popped up. I guess I'll have to create an account with that forum and search within the forum itself 

There are multiple of his results on each page, just google international hairloss forum, then go into the patient testimonials section. You don't need to create an account.

1 hour ago, JeanLDD said:

There are multiple of his results on each page, just google international hairloss forum, then go into the patient testimonials section. You don't need to create an account.

Okay I did that within the website and searched erdogam and found a handful of recent positive results so that is more calming. And I see sole good ones from the past couple of years as well. I do doubt it would be likely that Erdogan would suddenly start having tons of bad results out of nowhere. 

8 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

I’m confused, it seems like a number of new members have taken the liberty of asking brand new questions on this topic. I ask that any members who have posted here starting a new topic or who wants personal responses to their concerns to create their own topic rather than piggybacking off of this one. 

This topic is reserved to discuss @Der3k7‘s  questions and situation. 

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill, I did begin a topic rather similar to this and did not receive much love if any at all.

On 8/27/2018 at 1:50 PM, Der3k7 said:

I just emailed the rep that I communicate with and I'm asking about the recent change in results and any tech changes over the past 2 years and am concerned about the results from surgeries the past 6 to 9 months and what will be the experience of the techs working on me? And insisted that I have the techs with the highest skill set and experience working on me. I'm getting 5000 grafts I'm not about to waste my money and 5000 of the remaining 8600 grafts he says I have remaining. 

So did they get back to you?

3 hours ago, Sydney1 said:

So did they get back to you?

They just assured me that all the techs are skilled and experienced to do a good job

12 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

They just assured me that all the techs are skilled and experienced to do a good job

well I guess they cant say otherwise. Good luck with it all brother. I have decided to go with Dr Acar, didnt see much difference between his results and Koray. but a third of the price. and Cosmedica has made a name for themselves over past couple of years. Keep us updated on your progress.

4 hours ago, Sydney1 said:

well I guess they cant say otherwise. Good luck with it all brother. I have decided to go with Dr Acar, didnt see much difference between his results and Koray. but a third of the price. and Cosmedica has made a name for themselves over past couple of years. Keep us updated on your progress.

Good luck with Dr Acar. 

I haven't ruled out Koray yet but I have indeed noticed that there are certainly some more questionable results popping up in between the good results.  I wonder if this is due to an increase in patients per day.  I have also noticed his results don't look any better than Demirsoy/Keser but he is using many more grafts (in some cases).

I have been looking at Dr Demirsoy, (popular in the German forums) who does the extractions and incisions himself and has 1 patient a day and only 2 technicians. However, he does use a motorised drill for extractions.

There is a Scottish guy on Youtube who has a blog regarding his time at ASMED, which was very interesting...

59 minutes ago, markymarc123 said:

Good luck with Dr Acar. 

I haven't ruled out Koray yet but I have indeed noticed that there are certainly some more questionable results popping up in between the good results.  I wonder if this is due to an increase in patients per day.  I have also noticed his results don't look any better than Demirsoy/Keser but he is using many more grafts (in some cases).

I have been looking at Dr Demirsoy, (popular in the German forums) who does the extractions and incisions himself and has 1 patient a day and only 2 technicians. However, he does use a motorised drill for extractions.

There is a Scottish guy on Youtube who has a blog regarding his time at ASMED, which was very interesting...

Can you send me a link to this Scottish guys video ? Good or bad ? 

Koray was the only one that recommended I do 5000 grafts for my hair , the other 10 or so surgeons including some in Thailand all had me around the 3200 to 3500 mark . And since he doesn’t negotiate on the number of grafts I was looking at 12500 euros ... I brought up the fact  That I might not be able to afford , he didn’t show any flexibility. 

Demisroy’s name has popped up a couple of times ... but using a motorised punch beats the whole purpose of doing less patients , taking his time with them etc , no ? Koray does motorised also 

48 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Koray does manual non motorized fue

My bad , you’re right. Does that make much of a difference in this day and age ?

They say the manual method allows for a more precise and gentle method for extraction for differences iin each follicle and that ut has the highest success for extraction with least amount of damage.