Jump to content
Ashishmehta

Experience with Eugenix Hair Sciences India 4200grafts

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Ashishmehta said:

Hi bro

Where you planing to go...

 

Initially i was planning to go to Dr Sunit Soni but im thinking about it now as i have seen few bad reviews recently, now I am totally confused to either go for FUT or FUE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Obaid6727 said:

Initially i was planning to go to Dr Sunit Soni but im thinking about it now as i have seen few bad reviews recently, now I am totally confused to either go for FUT or FUE

Hi

I was also made my mind to go with Dr. Soni. But then i seen some bad reviews. Then i found few clinics for fue. But then i like result for Dht. So i did with Eugenix. And i am very happy with that...don't worry atleast go and visit them. Then call is yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashishmehta said:

Hi

I was also made my mind to go with Dr. Soni. But then i seen some bad reviews. Then i found few clinics for fue. But then i like result for Dht. So i did with Eugenix. And i am very happy with that...don't worry atleast go and visit them. Then call is yours.

Well i dont know if Fue/Dht will be enough for me as i have large area to cover and my donor area is thinning out too, but I am feeling positive about Eugenix after seeing your result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Obaid6727 said:

Well i dont know if Fue/Dht will be enough for me as i have large area to cover and my donor area is thinning out too, but I am feeling positive about Eugenix after seeing your result

At least once you visit them...your all answers you will get it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashishmehta said:

At least once you visit them...your all answers you will get it

Okay bro, btw which surgeon did ur HT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Obaid6727 said:

Okay bro, btw which surgeon did ur HT?

Hi

I did with Dr. PRADEEP SETHI.

But all Doctors are good. Don't worry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ashishmehta said:

Hi

I did with Dr. PRADEEP SETHI.

But all Doctors are good. Don't worry 

Alright, thanks a lot for the information and courage bro, considering Eugenix :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 3:24 PM, Ashishmehta said:

Hi

I did with Dr. PRADEEP SETHI.

But all Doctors are good. Don't worry 

Hi Everyone 

Its been all most 8 months completed after my hair transplant.

I just get very negative comments on my thread. 

I am here to share my experience with my hair transplant done with Eugenix Hair Science Mumbai ( India )

But some guys just here wanted to know cost of transplant. And that is not in my control or its not been discussions of topic here.

So please guys check the titles of my thread. And ask me about my experience of hair transplant. I will reply you on it. 

Because there is some guys are free here to comment anything about your personal things. And make nonsense on my thread. And i did report in allready.

So specially who ever think that I am working for Eugenix. They need to listen that.

 

I am not a commercial representative of Eugenix.

But no one has any proof that the most qualified doctors of Eugenix, with ABHRS degree, with a book to their credit and the inventors of the DHT technique providing much better results daily are shown in bad light. 

I have taken my procedure from them and I am following them religiously. 

Nor I am their representative nor they need any one. 
My result speaks for myself and for their future patients.

 

So please who ever like to follow my thread, they are most welcome.

Because I don't have time for all nonsense which is done by some one on my thread.

I like to post my pics for 8 month results. And happy to share with you guys.

Clinic is ask for updated results every month by whats app or email.

Dr. Sethi keep in touch with me and ask for my results. And specially Shikha , Vrushali & all Eugenix team who ever involve in my HT.

 

BIG BIG THX TO ALL OF YOU.

20190410_075623.jpg

20190410_075626.jpg

20190410_075629.jpg

20190410_075632.jpg

20190410_075634.jpg

20190410_075638.jpg

20190410_075651.jpg

20190410_075654.jpg

20190410_075700.jpg

20190410_075707.jpg

20190410_075641.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignore the negativity mate. Your hair looks great. Enjoy the new look. There are people like me who have followed your progress from start and there are some other guys who have posted their amazing results they have got it after their surgery at Eugenix. This gave me confidence in choosing Eugenix for my own HT Surgerry. I am thankful to you and other guys for posting their results. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2019 at 7:38 PM, Ashishmehta said:

Hi Everyone 

Its been all most 8 months completed after my hair transplant.

I just get very negative comments on my thread. 

I am here to share my experience with my hair transplant done with Eugenix Hair Science Mumbai ( India )

But some guys just here wanted to know cost of transplant. And that is not in my control or its not been discussions of topic here.

So please guys check the titles of my thread. And ask me about my experience of hair transplant. I will reply you on it. 

Because there is some guys are free here to comment anything about your personal things. And make nonsense on my thread. And i did report in allready.

So specially who ever think that I am working for Eugenix. They need to listen that.

 

I am not a commercial representative of Eugenix.

But no one has any proof that the most qualified doctors of Eugenix, with ABHRS degree, with a book to their credit and the inventors of the DHT technique providing much better results daily are shown in bad light. 

I have taken my procedure from them and I am following them religiously. 

Nor I am their representative nor they need any one. 
My result speaks for myself and for their future patients.

 

So please who ever like to follow my thread, they are most welcome.

Because I don't have time for all nonsense which is done by some one on my thread.

I like to post my pics for 8 month results. And happy to share with you guys.

Clinic is ask for updated results every month by whats app or email.

Dr. Sethi keep in touch with me and ask for my results. And specially Shikha , Vrushali & all Eugenix team who ever involve in my HT.

 

BIG BIG THX TO ALL OF YOU.

20190410_075623.jpg

20190410_075626.jpg

20190410_075629.jpg

20190410_075632.jpg

20190410_075634.jpg

20190410_075638.jpg

20190410_075651.jpg

20190410_075654.jpg

20190410_075700.jpg

20190410_075707.jpg

20190410_075641.jpg

Hi

There is examples of nonsense here on my thread who came to my private inbox and talk any thing 

I wanted to expose them in community. They just came to make nonsense here.

@Bill - Managing Publisher @Melvin-Moderator

BE AWARE OF THIS KIND OF PERSON.......

 

Screenshot_20190412-182218_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182349_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182435_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182153_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182207_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ashishmehta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always admired, and looked up to people speaking a language that's not their native language. And also amazed at the people who judge them for not being perfect at it.   SMDH  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Just wanted to post my update 

8.5 month pics

Close up look of front hairline ....

20190420_175731.jpg

20190420_175808.jpg

20190420_175752.jpg

20190420_175825.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, Ashishmehta said:

Hi

There is examples of nonsense here on my thread who came to my private inbox and talk any thing 

I wanted to expose them in community. They just came to make nonsense here.

@Bill - Managing Publisher @Melvin-Moderator

BE AWARE OF THIS KIND OF PERSON.......

 

Screenshot_20190412-182218_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182349_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182435_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182153_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182207_Chrome.jpg

I apologize on behalf of the person who has used such demeaning words in Hindi to you sir @Ashishmehta... he has been downright slanderous... 

I feel so sad that you had to tolerate such abrasiveness on our behalf. I do realise that you are a respected individual of your community.

Your results are awesome and I applaud your classy reaction to him.

Thank you sir.

  • Like 1

Counsellor at Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, Ashishmehta said:

Hi

There is examples of nonsense here on my thread who came to my private inbox and talk any thing 

I wanted to expose them in community. They just came to make nonsense here.

@Bill - Managing Publisher @Melvin-Moderator

BE AWARE OF THIS KIND OF PERSON.......

 

Screenshot_20190412-182218_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182349_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182435_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182153_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-182207_Chrome.jpg

So I missed this Post !! I am not too active on the forum lately !! And even If I was, I would not have found this thread interesting enough for my liking to follow it closely, but since you posted my Conversation details here I thought I would reply because it otherwise shows me as a Villain !! First of all good that you have posted the entire chat I had with you, so people here can also judge what led to that Harsh Reply by me. Everyone here reading this, I was just asking this guy what is the cost of HT with Dr. Sethi and this guy started giving me a Snob Talk, acting too smart, and then also went on to tell me

"Yes thx a lot....

And don't bother me...

I am not here to promote any one or get any business for any clinic. Just share my experience.

I don't care even to entertain people like you. You ask me how much they charge for body hair.

I do i reply if they didn't use my body hair on me....

And please don't waste my time as well. 

I don't have time for any kind of stupid question 

Relaxed with your fingers.

I never contacted you. You just jump in any threads that i seen it.

So please stay away from me."

So I think I wanted you to be aware that you are not divine here and the only soul on this planet, who has got good results, many get it. But if you start acting, pompous and Haughty ! And Snob, then You for sure are to irritate a lot of people that too on a Public Forum !!

And I find it really Hilarious when you use words that too in Bold that "Beware of this guy" !! So you mean people should watch you on this forum ! Because you are the New Messiah here ??

Rest I leave it upto the people If I was being too bully and abusive, Which I am sure I was not !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jooeey said:

So I missed this Post !! I am not too active on the forum lately !! And even If I was, I would not have found this thread interesting enough for my liking to follow it closely, but since you posted my Conversation details here I thought I would reply because it otherwise shows me as a Villain !! First of all good that you have posted the entire chat I had with you, so people here can also judge what led to that Harsh Reply by me. Everyone here reading this, I was just asking this guy what is the cost of HT with Dr. Sethi and this guy started giving me a Snob Talk, acting too smart, and then also went on to tell me

"Yes thx a lot....

And don't bother me...

I am not here to promote any one or get any business for any clinic. Just share my experience.

I don't care even to entertain people like you. You ask me how much they charge for body hair.

I do i reply if they didn't use my body hair on me....

And please don't waste my time as well. 

I don't have time for any kind of stupid question 

Relaxed with your fingers.

I never contacted you. You just jump in any threads that i seen it.

So please stay away from me."

So I think I wanted you to be aware that you are not divine here and the only soul on this planet, who has got good results, many get it. But if you start acting, pompous and Haughty ! And Snob, then You for sure are to irritate a lot of people that too on a Public Forum !!

And I find it really Hilarious when you use words that too in Bold that "Beware of this guy" !! So you mean people should watch you on this forum ! Because you are the New Messiah here ??

Rest I leave it upto the people If I was being too bully and abusive, Which I am sure I was not !!

 

Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!! This has to be the single most impressive HT results I have ever seen -- at 5 or 6 months you already had results that I thought would be impossible even after 12 to 18 months!!

The transplanted hair to the temple area is nothing short of a work of art. All in all, it looks like you've somehow turned back time. Your result is what probably every single person ever dreaming of an HT would wish for.

Congrats Ashish bhai, on being the recipient of an incredibly successful HT. Mindblowing!!

Although I'm obviously not a medical expert, I'm guessing that the almost impossibly thick density in the recipient area is possibly (in part, at least) down to high graft survival rate due to Eugenix's DHT technique, along with the expertise of the Eugenix doctors and trained technicians. 

Of course, no matter how skilled a clinic's team is, a lot will also be down to what the individual patient is blessed with, and in your case you are blessed with excellent donor hair, for such results like that to be possible. 

Nonetheless, the having a world class team performing the surgery does give the best chances of success, and so it appears you made a great choice going to Eugenix. 

I look forward to seeing the continuation of your already successful journey to a full head of hair!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 11:48 PM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Ignore the negativity mate. Your hair looks great. Enjoy the new look. There are people like me who have followed your progress from start and there are some other guys who have posted their amazing results they have got it after their surgery at Eugenix. This gave me confidence in choosing Eugenix for my own HT Surgerry. I am thankful to you and other guys for posting their results. 

Ok @ahmedabad_guy

i will bro... take care...and share your journey with Eugenix.

I think its going to 4 week for your HT as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent growth brother. 

As I've said before, your results have been incredible. I met Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Pradeep Sethi two weeks ago in Manchester, for a consultation. I talked with Dr Sethi for around an hour, and even met his kids. It was great to find out about his approach to the work, and his personal motivations and values.

Dr Sethi advised me that my crown restoration would be very simple, and 2500 grafts would suffice. Although I'm happy with my hairline (it's pretty much the same since childhood), if I wanted it moved forward then to get the right density it would require a further 2500 grafts, but of course, that is optional only.

I'll definitely be getting my procedure done at Delhi next August with Eugenix.

Also, when talking about results I did specifically mention your results as a prime example of exellence, and Dr Sethi agreed that yours results have been great.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×