Am I losing my hair/Going bald?

czexicanrl

You have a widow's peak, which is a hairline with some natural temporal point recession.

You're also entering an age where hairline maturation is not out of the question independent of hair loss.

What's your family hair loss history?

I recommend that if you're concerned you go to a dermatologist or primary care physician to look at your scalp and evaluate in person, they may also give you recommendations and prescribe finasteride, brand name Propecia, this can help slow and even stop hair loss in many men.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

• 4 weeks later...

This looks super similar to my hair loss situation. If you haven't already, I'd go and see a dermatologist if you're intent on keeping it because mine accelerated pretty fast from this point. Within a few years, I started to shave fully bald (not trying to scare ya!). They'll probably recommend the big 3 or something along those lines because they're the  most effective. Good luck!

I agree with @Speegs that it may just be a maturing hairline. However, obesity often leads to type 2 diabetes which definitely causes hair loss and may accelerate genetic male pattern baldness. Consider asking your primary care physician to check your fasting glucose levels. It’s probably a good idea regardless of your hair loss situation. 

Every Youth suffer from hair loss or baldness.And for losing hair there are lots of factors that are responsible.So,best option for you is to consult with hair transplant surgeon they will suggest you best option because they will first examine your scalp and skin and if required they will do biopsy and some medical test will also conduct to check you are facing any disease or not.Surgeon also consider your family history to find out whether it is hereditary or not after doing all these things surgeon will suggest you for transplant.Hair Transplant is best option for restoring your hair if medicines are not good for controlling hair fall. Don't waste your time and go ahead for finding best doctor from my opinion.