Dr. Bhatti is the best

Lennox

I was never satisfied with my receding hairline and decided to fly from Germany to India to have the treatment done by Dr. Bhatti. I had read many positive reports and was finally convinced that I had found the right doctor. What can I say? My expectations have been exceeded I am happy every day when I look in the mirror and see the new hairline. I can really warmly recommend him even if you don't come from India he and his team are worth every mile.

Foto am 05.09.15 um 13.40.jpg

Foto am 05.09.15 um 13.40 #2.jpg

Foto am 11.09.15 um 17.01.jpg

Foto am 16.07.15 um 13.56.jpg

Foto am 19.05.15 um 13.46 #3.jpg

a00523ad-49e4-44f4-9b98-14d0080d5235.jpg

Edited by Lennox
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Looking good. Some close ups would be great though.

Are you on meds?

I'd like to attach a few pictures from the close-up in the next days.
Since I have a genetic predisposition, I started early to take preferential action against hair loss. 
My regime is Minoxidil, Dutasteride, Ru and Ket.
So I already put a lot of work into the quality of my hair but the 2-3 minutes daily are worth it to me.
I have been doing this for many years now and fortunately have no side effects.

Wow, that is an aggresive regime! I do not think, that I have seen a more aggresive one before. Did it completely stop the loss?

I do not have the balls for DUT or RU, yet. FIN slowed down my loss a lot, but didn't stopped it. But unlike you, I started way to late with FIN otherwise I would not be here. Unfortunately, no one tells you about FIN, not even a GP or dermatologist.

Edited by Gasthoerer

I feel u gas .. if we were to hop onto meds earlier in life when we first noticed hairloss .. it would of retained the thicknesss of our hair caliber .. now we just taking meds to hope the thin hairs don’t fall out so easily.. kinda sux .. should of been smart n done more research on hairloss at an earlier stage .  

Your hair looks amazing , I have to admit if I had your hair pre- op I would have been more than happy and I wouldn't have taken the risk that the  new hair-line would match your native density,  I have seen similar low NW'S  like you  and they have been disasters when lowering the hair -line , Dr Bhatti  did a great job .

• Thanks 1

Yeah I agree with u mick.. I wouldn’t of taken a chance with a ht if I were him .. it’s hard to match the density of his native hair .. the doc did a great job .. doctor Bhatti is on my top list .. 

i think Lennox won’t need another ht till he’s an old old man .. got a good transplant n a lot of strong native hair remaining .. those makes the best  results n success .. 

• Administrators

Great hair pre and post op, I’m glad everything worked out well. 

Warm regards-Melvin

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...

Dear Community,

i'll get back to you with feedback.
it is now 6 years ago when i flew to india and got a hair transplant.
i have grown my hair a little longer now. The hairline is so natural that really nobody has noticed that I have helped. Dr Bhatti has done an incredible job. IMG_7475.thumb.PNG.453285a22bc923175a21fd6e4ee7d78d.PNG

bf7243d2-d0cd-4076-868f-e398a106bbeb.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-03 um 12.58.09.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-03 um 12.59.06.png

Foto am 24.12.19 um 19.57 #3.jpg

IMG_7472.PNG

• Like 1

• Administrators

You've got some amazing hair man, I wish I had that much hair haha congrats 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.