Hairline Help

I posted once before but only received a few replies.  I need help with my hairline and visited Dr. Konior who has a stellar reputation.  But there are very limited photos online or on here.  I know that I'd be in great hands but is there someone else for hairline that I absolutely should be meeting with?  Any patients with photos?  I don't need a mega session just about 1000 -1500 grafts to improve the hairline.  I am incredibly nervous about the natural look of the result and having a lot of anxiety over this.  I know some on here are less anxious but for those of you who can relate, I'd so appreciate any information you could give.  For me this is very scary.  So if you happen to be a Konior patient and have a heart could we please chat?  Thanks so much for your time.

You are doing a very smart thing by reaching out and researching.  I see you are from NY.  Get multiple consults with doctors that can provide you meaningful portfolios of real patients and preferably with your Hair Type/background.  Trust me that is important.  Have you looked into DR Feller & Bloxham?  As well as Dr Wesley?  Is the hair behind your hairline greater density?  Thick caliber hair or medium or thinner?  Lots of variables may impact this.  If you are doing it in a complete bald recipient area or in between existing hairs in your hairline.  Best wishes.

Imo Konior is one of if not the best surgeon in the US for this type of procedure. Baubac in LA also does very impressive hairline work and is worth looking at. The two Sean mentioned also good consult options if you're in NY.

Edited by JeanLDD

• Administrators

You can reach out to Spanker, he’s Dr. Konoirs online rep and he’s also had his hairline done by him, I’m sure he’s willing to chat with you and connect you with other patients.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.