Thinking of HT in Turkey. Trying to decide which doctor

Hi Guys. Im a Kiwi living in New Zealand and Im thinking about going to Turkey
 for a hair transplant later in the year. I'm a norwood 5 and Im 50 years old.

Ive been doing my research on this form and other for the past few months and I think Ive settled on a couple of Doctors and clinics who I think 
will be what I am after and I wanted to see what experiences anyone on the forums has had with them good or bad. Both doctors seem like they are hands on.

The two clinics and doctors I'm considering are:
 AEK hair clinic with Dr Ali Karadeniz who is offering 5000 Hairs for €2300 for FUE inc hotels, airport transfers
or
Armamed Dr.Erkan Demirsoy who is quoting €1.25 per graft and they are estimating 3500-4000 grafts to the front and crown area.

Does anyone have any opinions on either of them.
Thanks

• Administrators

We recommend Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Yaman, both have a long track record of producing top notch results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, True said:

Have you considered the zero risk, 100% coverage of a temporary SMP procedure?

I see you continually suggest SMP, this only works for individuals who want to shave their head, SMP is not 3d and therefore will not look natural unless the rest of the scalp is shaved with a razor. The majority of guys want hair transplants to avoid shaving their heads.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

thanks for the feedback. Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Yaman are both highly regarded but their costs are outside my budget range which is why I was considering Dr Ali Karadeniz or Dr.Erkan Demirsoy . They both seem to have good reviews and are in my budget. Anyone have any thoughts on these two doctors?

On 8/14/2018 at 2:12 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I see you continually suggest SMP, this only works for individuals who want to shave their head, SMP is not 3d and therefore will not look natural unless the rest of the scalp is shaved with a razor. The majority of guys want hair transplants to avoid shaving their heads

Just now, True said:
On 8/14/2018 at 2:12 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I see you continually suggest SMP, this only works for individuals who want to shave their head, SMP is not 3d and therefore will not look natural unless the rest of the scalp is shaved with a razor. The majority of guys want hair transplants to avoid shaving their heads

I think SMP can be a great adjunct to a transplant.  I also think it's a great option that high Norwoods may want to consider.  At the very least, it's the safest procedure at an affordable price.

I went to Esteworld for FUE. Price is around 2300 Euro's but probably dropping thanks to the pissing-contest between Donald J. & Erdogan. Very pleased with the results. They are quite big and well known in Europe but not so much on this forum. Good luck!

Edited by Harbal