I am starting to see little cracks/pathways in my head day 8 post op, is this normal ?

Hi all, 

i am starting to see little cracks forming in my head/ pathways, the scabs are mild and I feel have been kept very hydrated/ moist, aren’t itchy at all. 

I have been very gentle and followed precisely all post op routines I haven’t worked/ moves for the last week and still have 4 weeks off. 

Im just worried that these blank spaces haven’t been filled but I know they have as it didn’t look like this after surgery/ day 1-6. 

Any info or own experiences would be so greatful to help to help put my mind at ease! 

AFB79D20-3D94-42C6-8549-A8D7EF4220A1.jpeg

• Moderators

The cracks/pathways are normal. Don't worry about it.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I went with hair of Istanbul my friend went there and had really good results! 

And yes 4000 my friend had the same amount 7 months ago however like most people I have my worries ! 

How does the density seem ? The clinic says it looks really good, but it’s nice to see others opinions :) 

Hi BHR clinic, thank you for your response! I can’t tell if hairs have fallen out of these areas with the scabs or if they haven’t been transplanted into at all. 

I have also read spacing is given to help increase the blood supply to follicular units. 

I just hope I don’t have missing lines in my head ! 

But thank you for the reassurance :)