FUE HT July 2018 (1812 grafts) Dr Erkan Demirsoy Armamed Istanbul

barnwela

7 hours ago, Namsak said:

Hey barnwela, thanks for sharing. I have been rejected by Demirsoy last week. He suggested that I take finasteride for a year and contact him back.

May I ask you think the result is not perfect?

Cheers

The density is a little thin on my right side and the donor area looks a little bit more obvious than I thought.

Don't get me wrong. All in all I'm definitely happy with my choice and how things went and considering I'm only 5 months out, hopefully it will improve further over the next 12 months.

Demirsoy also rejected me initially if I recall correctly.

• 2 months later...

Looks perfect.  Like what could possibly have been better? Nothing!  perfect density, no scars or weird scalp marks, natural looking and didn't waste a ton of grafts. Plus you didn't loose your marbles and go for a teenagers hairline like some guys do.  You won, congrats!  

13 minutes ago, txtransplant said:

Looks perfect.  Like what could possibly have been better? Nothing!  perfect density, no scars or weird scalp marks, natural looking and didn't waste a ton of grafts. Plus you didn't loose your marbles and go for a teenagers hairline like some guys do.  You won, congrats!  

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:49 PM, barnwela said:

Thanks.

The extractions were performed with a motorized tool.

I’m almost positive that forceps were used but I was asleep for 90% of this part of the operation.

Yeah forceps please see above post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Happy with the result mate? 

I'm planning on booking in with demirsoy, 

Have the similar hair type as you & also same NW level.

So far, your results look awesome.

One question though, i know photos can be a bit different in person but how is your hair line currently?

Hi guys,

here is how my hair looks now ~13 months post op.

I’ve put in two different hairstyles and a close up of wet hair around the hairline and how the donor area looks now.

I’ve been traveling for the last while and got a dodgy enough haircut last time and probably due one now so bear that in mind...

Forward5C69ABBE-5FE6-4B04-BBE0-B5267DF2FB31.thumb.jpeg.6518cf18edade1ff2f8743d93035c4c4.jpeg

Backward3862700E-8158-4FE6-A1FA-08C9B0A8FDE5.thumb.jpeg.be5790255cd976f4bd70aa8ddc50df18.jpeg

Wet hairline and donor area1F79B773-7CD7-4CCA-91CB-0C2606B9F87E.thumb.jpeg.35e907d5a8356b9ba60be3896bf2aa94.jpeg

Edited by barnwela
  • Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 4:39 AM, Guano said:

Happy with the result mate? 

I'm planning on booking in with demirsoy, 

Have the similar hair type as you & also same NW level.

So far, your results look awesome.

One question though, i know photos can be a bit different in person but how is your hair line currently?

Not perfect but don’t regret going at all.

Sometimes it takes a bit of extra “management” to get my hair right but no one has ever made any comments about me having had a a HT and no one has made any comments about my receding hairline since I got the op. 

On 9/7/2019 at 3:54 PM, barnwela said:

Not perfect but don’t regret going at all.

Sometimes it takes a bit of extra “management” to get my hair right but no one has ever made any comments about me having had a a HT and no one has made any comments about my receding hairline since I got the op. 

Well I'm happy for you man.

That was practically one of my main concern - the hairline design and if it will be noticeable or not.

I'm booking in with him early next year, I'm hoping for a good result.