Nomorehair

Looking for a new minoxidil

Hello.  I am still searching for the perfect minoxidil.  I was using a 12% minoxidil from Belgravia Center and had to stop after a few months as I was looking worse.  Just started using the Hair Restoration Laboratories minoxidil which seems to have more dht blocking ingredients than any other i could find.  It also goes on real light and dries quickly.  Any thoughts?  Other recommendations?

Posted (edited)

I've met a few patients that have used the 12% Minoxidil and to be honest they saw little improvement compared to guys using the standard 5%. Their 12 month clinic progress pics were deceiving due to the different levels of lighting used........very crafty.

I suppose the only real difference noticed was the diminishing thickness of their wallets!

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Shera

Kindest Regards

Shera

UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

View My FUE HT Story

View Darling Buds India website

View Dr Bhatti's Youtube Channel

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com

UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

I agree with Shera, more minoxidil doesn’t = better results. If it did then they would sell it world wide. In fact, using minoxidil twice a day in my opinion isn’t necessary. Once a day works just fine for me.

Co-Moderator Editorial Assistant

I do not provide medical advice, you should always seek medical advice from a doctor or qualified healthcare provider. My responses are my opinion.

My first thread

Hairline Procedure with Dr. Diep

My updated thread

Crown Procedure with Dr. Diep

View my patient website

Patient website