Choosing the best Turkish surgeon for the hairline and temples.

MEJIASO

Hi guys, thanks for sharing your wisdom and experience. I have read your experiences carefully the last months. 

Now I write to ask for your advice and help in order to make my best decision. I'm planning on going to Turkey. I have contacted several clinics and doctors and I can not make a decision. So far my finalists in the following order are:

1 Dr. Muttalip Keser

2 Dr. Koray Erdogan

3 Dr. Pekiner Kaan

4 Dr. Ekrem Civas

5 Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz

6 Dr. Dr Hakan Doganay

7 Dr. Levent Acar

I consulted them and these were their valuations, everyone can receive me in the last days of September:

Keser estimates that 2000-2500 grafts are needed at $3.5 per graft;

Koray 2800-3200 grafts at $2.5 per graft;

Kann 3500 grafts at $ 2 per graft;

Civas 2500-2750 at $1.5 per graft;

Karadeniz 4000-5000 hairs asking for $2300;

Doganay 3000 grafts at $ 2.5 per graft;

Acar 2000-2500 asking for $3490;

I have spent months reading reviews in Italian, Spanish, American and English forums and I still can not make a decision. That's why I ask for advice. Only someone who knows the procedure entirely can help me decide.

Only Keser, Koray and Kaan (he was a medical assistant to Dr. Keser) perform the procedure entirely with manual punch, And only Keser, Kaan and Karadeniz perform the procedure entirely by themselves without the help of technicians or nurses. The rest is only involved in part of the procedure, generally opening the channels and doing the design, leaving the major part of the surgery in the hands of technicians. On one hand Dr. Civas is the one with the largest number of affiliations and membership in organisms and hair restoration clubs, However, I can not find reviews of their work in forums. On the other hand Keser doesn’t have any certification or affiliation currently and nevertheless has an excellent reputation in forums. Koray is an intermediate case, he has affiliations and good reputation but I am discouraged that he delegates the extraction and the implantation of follicles to technicians and I have also read that he usually designs a generic frontal hair line.

It is at this point where I request your advice and help. I want to restore my temples and front hair line with natural appearance and optimal density. I have high expectations and I expect a perfect result. I’m 27, I do not want to go through two or more surgeries. Tell me your opinions of each doctor on my short list and help me make a much shorter list, discarding one by one with valid arguments to find the most competent surgeon with the best team for coverage hair line and temples with approximately 3000 grafts for my situation and my high expectations.

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

If you want to have one clinic to do it all, then that IMO leaves:

- HLC

- Keser

- Kaan (who was working for Keser and then for HLC)

For Keser you are already a big case and I have not seen much temple point from him. He also has sometimes issues to extract grafts due to his extraction method. You will need at least several days and maybe several sessions. Also, I heard complains about his lack of english skills and bad communication during surgery in the clinic. He has great hairline results for sure.

HLC has several surgeons for different topics (body hair, head hair etc.). The also perform lower amount of grafts / day. So several days and maybe several sessions. I think they used the "Keser punch" in the past, but not sure if the still do.

Kaan, would be the cheapest option for the "everything by the doc" clinic, but he is also the one with the fewest results online. Same for the punch like HLC.

In the end:

- All clinics have poor results. I also have seen them from Keser even though he is great and is doing everything by himself.

- There is more to consider than who does ectractions, incisions and planting.

Why the focus on turkey? Lupnazula, Heißmann and Konior come to my mind too as "do it yourself clinics". Money?

You're definitely a typical Keser case, there a plenty to look at similar to your situation. Your temples and forelock aren't too bad either which helps, along with your hair type.

"I have high expectations and I expect a perfect result. I’m 27, I do not want to go through two or more surgeries. "

No matter who you pick though I wouldn't convince yourself that its a one and done or that you won't ever need a second procedure, this isn't reality in any sense. You will inevitably lose more hair in the future which presumably you will want to address also. Even the best transplant in the world isn't going to bring back your natural hairline, it will always be less dense than nature can provide and lack the same irregularity and softness a natural hairline has. There should be a high probability of a significant cosmetic improvement though.

• Like 1