Conspicuous By Their Absence .

Just a question for the Moderators  really . I was wondering how often do recommended Doctors have to show their recent work? ,two Docs come to mind who used to post a lot of cases quite regularly

I'm thinking of Dr Bloxham and Dr Yaman just wondering how much involvement  is expected  from the site from Docs/clinics for continuing recommendation? .

Thanks in advance .

Edited by Mick50

Mick,

Physicians recommended by our community are required to share at least one example of their recent work and results each month.  In fact, all of these can be found in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" forum.  Have you not seen these?  There are certainly many more doctors than two who share regular examples of their work and results. 

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Bill

Thanks for the reply Bill .Yes I'm aware  of the "Results  Posted By Leading Hair Transplant  Clinics forum " I must of missed posts by the aforementioned  Doctors  I will look again , I in particular used to enjoy Dr Bloxham's  posts just cant recall seeing any recent posts, ah I think old age must be creeping up on me .

Thanks again .

3 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Mick,

Physicians recommended by our community are required to share at least one example of their recent work and results each month.  In fact, all of these can be found in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" forum.  Have you not seen these?  There are certainly many more doctors than two who share regular examples of their work and results. 

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Bill

Had a quick look at the forum Bill it would seem Dr Bloxham hasn't  shared an example of his work since Feb  and Dr Yaman even further back ,I hope they will both share recent examples soon. I was seriously considering Dr Yaman at one stage but obviously would like to see current examples of his work .

Yes I'm aware of course, Dr Lindsay and Dr Erdogan to name  just two consistently  share examples of their work .

Mick,

Your initial email made it sound like those were the only two that were the ones who presented examples of their work every month. I informed you that all of our physicians are required to share at least one example of their work every month. Obviously there are a plethora of doctors that share their results. I appreciate you bringing to my attention that a couple doctors are not doing this. I will be contacting them in the next couple of days.   

Bill

2 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Mick,

Your initial email made it sound like those were the only two that were the ones who presented examples of their work every month. I informed you that all of our physicians are required to share at least one example of their work every month. Obviously there are a plethora of doctors that share their results. I appreciate you bringing to my attention that a couple doctors are not doing this. I will be contacting them in the next couple of days.   

Bill

Thanks Bill .

Edited by Mick50

Hi BillI re- read it again and I had saw that I had said 2 doctors "used to post a lot" in the first paragraph, and in the second paragraph I said the 2 doctors I was thinking of were" Dr Bloxham and Dr Yaman  " so actually I decided   it  was pretty obvious I was referring to the aforementioned Docs and no need to post the edited version you are referring to    and a simple thank you was suffice .

Thanks again .

Edited by Mick50

Mick, 

It’s not that big of a deal but you and I BOTH confirmed that your original question post sounded like you were talking about those 2 doctors being the only ones that posted.  You can’t say it’s obvious now considering you made the same mistake. If anything, I too understand after reading it a second time that it’s not what you meant, but it was far from obvious ?

And you’re welcome,

Bill

20 hours ago, Mick50 said:

Just a question for the Moderators  really . I was wondering how often do recommended Doctors have to show their recent work? ,two Docs come to mind who used to post a lot of cases quite regularly

I'm thinking of Dr Bloxham and Dr Yaman just wondering how much involvement  is expected  from the site from Docs/clinics for continuing recommendation? .

Thanks in advance 

Ok maybe not one of my better written posts, but the meaning is clear in my opinion..and I totally agree not really a big deal 

The main thing is  as you pointed out it brings to the forefront Doctors/clinics  have an obligation to fufill certain criteria to contine to be recommended on this site ..and monthly examples of their work is one of them  .

• Like 1