Dr.Erkan Demirsoy, 2015 ( 3686 follicles), 2017 ( ~ 1800 follicles) . Total : ~ 5500 follicles

un13

im norwood 5 , i think

on finasteride (1.25mg)  ,minoxidil (5%)  for 5 years

I had 2 operations with  Dr.Erkan Demirsoy in Istanbul. 1st  operation (3686 follicles)  in front part/ mid part/ hairline.  2nd ~1800: in vertex (~1200) and hairline (~600)

i post pre 1 operation pics, and final result as of today . Later if you need i can post more pics ( post 1 operation, pre 2 operation, post 2 operation ). I had a ton of pics, just too lazy to edit them . Sry.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.JPG

1-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

1=3.jpg

Edited by un13

• Valued Contributor

Congratulations. That’s one good looking head of hair. Especially when you look back at where your journey began and the amount of grafts used. Was this strip or FUE?

I’d really like to get a clearer look at that hairline if at all possible.

Congrats again.

Just now, Steeeve said:

Congratulations. That’s one good looking head of hair. Especially when you look back at where your journey began and the amount of grafts used. Was this strip or FUE?

I’d really like to get a clearer look at that hairline if at all possible.

Congrats again.

it was FUE 

1-11.thumb.jpg.481f7f9d1e0d33a83e6253f371d8e18c.jpg

1-9.jpg

1-10.jpg

1-8.jpg

Just now, Seesaw said:

What a terrific result!! Amazing density. 

well, density is nothing special. I have to keep hair long on top so it will look like that. I can make only certain hairstyles so they look good on me. Dont forget that i need to cover pretty big area with only 5,5k grafts. Also i need to keep donor area atleast 2 sm long so it will look OK. I need to compromise to look normal.

• Valued Contributor
On 8/9/2018 at 3:10 AM, un13 said:

density is nothing special.

Did you get an estimate of how much donor you might have left? Is it something you’d prefer to use now to work on density or would you rather use it later to chase further hair loss? Is it something that even bothers you?

i dont know how many grafts i have. But whatever it is , its not much and i saved it for later. I was thinking about it, and thats why i went with only 1800 grafts last operation.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Considering you’re a nw5 and the before pictures, there’s no way I’d consider this less than a perfect result.

if you had stabilized sooner in life with hair loss, you’d maybe have faired even better? Awesome result.

i only had 1560 grafts but just recession in and around hairline with course thick hair. Hoping it’s enough for density and fill in the hairline

• 5 months later...