It was harsh lighting but if I didn't comb it forward and over you could def see spots spots in the sun or in fluorescent lighting that's why I panicked and had it done.  

Only time could tell.  Give it few months to see if you regain areas of shockloss.  You should never go do a procedure with minimal hairloss like that, in fact most surgeons may turn patients down or tell them to wait.  All your native hairs and new grafts can compete for blood supply.  What matters now is you have “better” growth in the end as the doctor said to you.  You should look better than you did going in.  

What type of tool was used for extraction? 

With minimal crown losses like that, rogaine and finasteride can usually help.  Or folks can use concealer.  Surgery is definitely something to consider as last resort.  It can make you or break you.  Only time can tell.  

Best of luck.  Just gauge it again at 6 month mark and then at 12 month mark.  By that time, you should have a clear signal on how things are and will be.  

Dr. Rahal FUE 3016 Grafts

My Hair Loss Website

Dr. Rahal FUE 1417 Grafts (Repair July 3, 2014)

Updates of this repair start here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162401-my-fue-dr-rahal-3000-grafts-large-procedure-37.html

Posted (edited)

I feel like I may have went in to soon. I should have waited till it progressed. My biggest fear is it will be worse. I haven't tried rogaine but should have. I've been on finateride for months now. I believe it was a 0.7 m punch. Could 700 really cause more harm and break me? I'm so stressed thinking about it being worse but know I have to be patient and know I went to a trusted doctor. That's all I can do. 

Edited by Worried in Il

You are going in circles and driving yourself crazy.

Everything is fine. Just wait and relax.

• Like 1

@Worried in Il if using any meds/suppliments run it by the clinic first so they can be aware and guide you. The doctor you've chosen has posted some really good results. You stressing yourself out won't do the healing/results any good. Maybe stay off this website for a few weeks and try your best to stay positive.