5297 grafts at ASMED, Dr. Koray Erdogan

redlord

17 hours ago, Baldrick101 said:

One of the best 9 month results I've ever seen. You simply couldn't ask for any more than that!

Thanks.

17 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Great result, congratulations.

Stopping FIN is a risk though. KET is not half as efficient as FIN. 

Yes its risky but i just want to try, if it wont work i'll go back to fin.

On 4/6/2019 at 8:28 PM, CosmoKramer said:

Looks great 👍🏻 

Any photos of hair dry?

I wont say its perfect. You can still see the scalp but it looks natural and way better from the point I started, so no complaints :D

20190408_154747.jpg

20190408_154727.jpg

20190408_154647.jpg

20190408_154619.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi folks,

I came here to see whats going on agter years and surprised to see that ASMED isnt in the recommended list anymore. Im feeling sorry for the patients who got poor results.

I came here for a friend whos looking for HT soon, wanted to check if ASMED is still doing good.

I can see the recommended list of surgons here, but can someone give me whos the best in Istanbul now a days? Is it Bicer? 

For my hair, they are still good. I am still happy with the results from asmed.

11 minutes ago, redlord said:

Hi folks,

I came here to see whats going on agter years and surprised to see that ASMED isnt in the recommended list anymore. Im feeling sorry for the patients who got poor results.

I came here for a friend whos looking for HT soon, wanted to check if ASMED is still doing good.

I can see the recommended list of surgons here, but can someone give me whos the best in Istanbul now a days? Is it Bicer? 

Bicer and FUECAPILAR (Dr Turan) are the ones on the recommended list. They are producing good work, another name is HLC that is not on the recommended list.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

11 hours ago, redlord said:

Hi folks,

I would have gone with Bicer, pekineer, FUEcapilar if it has to be Turkey

But even better would be to try to get on the wait list of brino Pinto, ximena villa or bruno ferreira who have similar prices

You are a good friend to not blindly recommend ASMED to him 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, botchedguy95 said:

But even better would be to try to get on the wait list of brino Pinto, ximena villa or bruno ferreira who have similar prices

Agree with this statement! ASMED dropped the ball since changing up their business model, those European options are very good, and well worth the wait 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

Its sad what happened to asmed. I really loved my time there, and how they did my procedure. 

• Sad 1

On 10/22/2022 at 11:52 AM, Pbaird98 said:

Agree with this statement! ASMED dropped the ball since changing up their business model, those European options are very good, and well worth the wait 😉

I’m still so annoyed I went to them right when they did that and wasted so much money and grafts

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

I’m still so annoyed I went to them right when they did that and wasted so much money and grafts

I know the feeling bro, imagine if we had found the forums when Eugenix was popular instead of ASMED we would be sitting here with well designed, natural and dense hairlines.. 

Not only do they flush your grafts down the toilet, they wreck the bloodflow in the recipient so it will take even more grafts than usual to get a decent result

So if 2500 grafts at an ethical clinic gives you a good result

ASMED regularily quotes 3500 for the same area and botches it

Now it will likely take 5000 or more grafts in total to get a 2500 graft result at an ethical clinic 

Edited by botchedguy95
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...