5297 grafts at ASMED, Dr. Koray Erdogan

redlord

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2018 at 8:22 AM, grantleebuffalo said:

You are in for a top result! Very excited about your progress. A lot of time left for growth and thickening.

Thanks, the growth is looking really good so far.

11 minutes ago, VicTNYC said:

Very nice for only 6months!

Thank you Vic.

Excellent progress...in fact one of the best cases if not the best at the 6 month mark I've seen. One of those results where exceptional donor characteristics combined with medication are producing a superb result. Congrats!

On 1/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, mosd said:

This could be finasteride doing some of the work too! Killer result. Do you know how many grafts in the temples? 

Fin is definitely doing the job, unfortunately I don't remember the amount of grafts they implanted in temples.

On 1/27/2019 at 1:34 AM, Gasthoerer said:

Awesome! Congratulations. How do you feel with your new hair?

I actually stopped taking photos and watching the mirror properly a while ago. But with these new hair I'm smiling every time I watch my self in the mirror lol. It feels really good.

On 1/29/2019 at 3:24 PM, Fozzie said:

Excellent progress...in fact one of the best cases if not the best at the 6 month mark I've seen. One of those results where exceptional donor characteristics combined with medication are producing a superb result. Congrats!

Thanks Fozzie, the medication is definitely working good. ASMED provided me Proscar enough for a year. With only few months left, I'm thinking about switching to generic to see if it works the same, but I'm a lil bit confused as I heard generic doesn't work that good as proscar.

Great results friend, you are a lucky fellow to get this type of result within six month! Concrags

had mine surgery at asmed at same time with you. But my density is quite weak compared to ur resluts. Concrags once again. Keep updating

14 minutes ago, MHR84 said:

Great results friend, you are a lucky fellow to get this type of result within six month! Concrags

had mine surgery at asmed at same time with you. But my density is quite weak compared to ur resluts. Concrags once again. Keep updating

Are you taking fin? Bcz i believe fin is playing a big part in my results.

51 minutes ago, redlord said:

Are you taking fin? Bcz i believe fin is playing a big part in my results.

Yes taking it daily but not sure if its helping! Btw do you know whats your implanted density? Grafts per squaremeter

Redlord,

Congratulations. You hair is looking fantastic. You must be feeling very confident and pleased in your decision of Dr. Well done. I am looking forward to seeing how things continue to progress in the coming months.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:07 PM, MHR84 said:

Yes taking it daily but not sure if its helping! Btw do you know whats your implanted density? Grafts per squaremeter

I don't know exactly where to find these numbers about grafts per square meter, but if you see photos from my very first post, few of the pre surgery photos show that he wrote 120/cm square in frontal and 80/cm square on top of my scalp. I don't know if it is graft per cm square or hair...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9 months update. Scalp is a lil visible with wet hair and harsh light but normally they are great. I stopped taking fin a month ago and started 2% ketocoazol shampoo recently. I heard that it can block dht too in the scalp so im gonna give it a try. So far growth has been good, they look more thicker, their texture is also changing from a lil bit curly to straight. 

20190405_222057.jpg

20190405_222041.jpg

20190405_222016.jpg

20190405_221826.jpg

20190405_221752.jpg

20190405_221727.jpg

20190405_221651.jpg