Raghu Reddy or Christian Bisanga

Hey all,

After lots of research, I have decided that I will get a HT next year. (Ran out of holiday at work so will have to be early next year)

i am looking at FUE, 2,500 grafts.1500 at the front and 1000 on the crown, as previously advised  at a consultation with Dr Shahmalak in Manchester.

after further research, I have now decided that I would like to go with either Raghu Reddy or Christian Bisanga. (Based on results I have seen on here)

my question, is who is likely to produce the best results? Many pics I see are on the front and not much on the crown so am reaching out to you guys for some adevice?

many thanks in advance.

Edited by Classygentleman
Spelling

I would recommend you consulting with either doctor or both and see it they also recommend 1,500 in the front and 1,000 in the crown.  It’s hard to project with no pictures but you may want more in the front if you have progressive hair loss.  Typically, if you have substantial hair loss in the crown, 1,000 grafts may not cover as much as you think.  Best of luck to you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 years later...

Bump.

Would be curious to hear opinions about the two docs. It seems they're both top docs. But is one better for a certain type patient than another? Or just any differences in approach?

Those are definitely two of the top docs in my opinion. They check all the marks as far as consistently great patient posted results. They also are excellent at managing the donor area. I haven’t seen one case of over-harvested fue extractions or bad scarring due to large punches from either doctor.  Melvin just interviewed each of them on Instagram if you haven’t seen the videos. Very good interviews.

Edited by James5150
  • Like 2

• Administrators
On 5/9/2021 at 2:07 PM, James5150 said:

Those are definitely two of the top docs in my opinion. They check all the marks as far as consistently great patient posted results. They also are excellent at managing the donor area. I haven’t seen one case of over-harvested fue extractions or bad scarring due to large punches from either doctor.  Melvin just interviewed each of them on Instagram if you haven’t seen the videos. Very good interviews.

They’re both excellent doctors. Both have strong ethics and great results. You have to take other factors into account like convenience, cost, etc. But you can’t go wrong with either.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Coady said:

Reddy miles ahead of bisanga. Defo in the top 5 in the world. I would chose him eyes closed. Seen a lot of mediocre cases from bisanga.

That’s not a fair or true statement, while I agree Reddy is very skilled. Only a handful maybe even less have as many patient reviews that are successful as Dr. Bisanga. He has over a decades worth of high quality work. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s not a fair or true statement, while I agree Reddy is very skilled. Only a handful maybe even less have as many patient reviews that are successful as Dr. Bisanga. He has over a decades worth of high quality work. 

Well your always giving out about lupanzula saying he is no good. I disagree with you on that. It’s a forum I’m entitled to my own opinion. I think reddy is miles ahead of him. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Coady said:

Well your always giving out about lupanzula saying he is no good. I disagree with you on that. It’s a forum I’m entitled to my own opinion. I think reddy is miles ahead of him. 

I never said Lupunzula is not good, so you’re sorely mistaken. I’ve said between him and Bisanga- Bisanga has more experience. He was the one who trained him. That’s a fair and true statement. Whether you think one is better than the other is a matter of opinion, but experience is not.

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I never said Lupunzula is not good, so you’re sorely mistaken. I’ve said between him and Bisanga- Bisanga has more experience. He was the one who trained him. That’s a fair and true statement. Whether you think one is better than the other is a matter of opinion, but experience is not.

Just cause you have more experience does not mean your bettter. Look I don’t want to have a fight with you on this. I’m just giving the op my opinion and advice.