Day 141 Which Shampoo To Use Now

You can use any shampoo you want at this point, depending on what your personal hair needs/qualities are. Nizoral is very good for dandruff, and I personally prefer using it instead of Head and Shoulders. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Yaar Asim, I would definitely contact the doctor that worked on you as each doctor has their own methods.  You are not even one year out, which is the normal full growth timeframe.  Baby shampoo isn’t that harsh but another shampoo with other ingredients and SLS may be harsh.  Id stick to safer shampoos and not use anything harsh.  You do not want to use anything that may hinder your growth.  Some docs recommend using baby shampoo for a while while some may say it is ok to use regular shampoo after few months.  Some doctors say not to use nizoral until a year after surgery.  Some docs say nioxin is ok to use.  Some say pert plus is ok. Etc  

i’d definitely email the doctor to see possible recommendations.  Best of luck.  

We usually advise a baby shampoo or a soft one during the 1st weeks after a procedure. 2 months after you could use a regular one like H&S or any other you may like.

That's what I also did after my surgeries with Dr. Bisanga.

Nevertheless it is better if  you contact your doctor and follow his advice.

Regards,