Bhavesh

I am 20 and hair loss is depressing me.

I turned 20 this June and I had absolutely no excitement of turning 20 because I look like fucking 28. I have had hair loss since I was about 17 and from few hair strands caught in my between my fingers while playing with my hair in the classroom to huge semi-circles on both sides of my temple has rendered me helpless. I used to be very confident but now when I look in the mirror, I do not see my MYSELF. I see some aging looser. I am thinking of getting a hair system. 

Posted (edited)

Is it really that bad ? Sorry u going thru this .. get a checkup with the doctors n see what ur options are .. hows ur family history with baldness ? A hair system is an option if u getting that bald do ur research on it n see if that’s the route u want to go .. but wait till u in college with a new environment so people won’t be the wiser .. there’s some nice systems out there..

N don’t feel too down on urself.. u didn’t do nothing wrong .. everyone starts balding eventually , some at an earlier age .. just got to deal with it n make the most of it .. 

Edited by Legend007

Have you thought about getting on finasteride though to maintain the hair you currently have? You're probably not far gone enough to warrant the hair system route. 

I feel you bruh. I totally do. I too started shedding very early in my 20s. It just kills the confidence but as you have discovered hair loss is not the end of the world. There are many solutions out there and hair system is certainly a promising one. You can buy great quality human hair system offline as well as online. Internet is totally the easiest and the most convenient option to find and buy hair systems. 3 years after I started losing hair, I started searching for human hair system on marketplaces like Amazon. I bought a couple of them but they didn't turn out to be good quality. Being a Quora addict, I came across Lordhair while I was doing some research on lace hair system. After browsing company's huge catalog of hair systems, I decided to buy custom made hair system. The hair system is simply amazing and completely undetectable. I started wearing it after a solo trip that lasted 3 months. Before that, I shaved off my head. The hair system was so perfectly fit that it's pretty hard to tell whether it is a hair system or not. Since then, I have ordered 3 pieces from them and all of them turned out to be good.

Bro tip - Don't lose your confidence. Everyone starts balding eventually,some are at earlier age and some late.

Edited by Mathew Washington

At 20 there may be other options for you besides a hair system. Your first option should be to try and prevent any future loss and assess whether the current loss can be recovered.

Once you go down the hair system route, there's no way back.....

Post some pictures and the forum will help you.

Edited by Shera

Kindest Regards

Shera   -   UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti     View My FUE HT Story

UK Email : darlingbudsUK@gmail.com    UK Freephone : 0800 634 8588

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.