FUE Turkey.

First post in here and Just after some advice.

i am driving myself mad with researching hair transplants and especially which doctor/clinic to pick. 

I have drawn up a short list of a few surgeons and was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

i have any many a different quote ranging from 2000 grafts for £3000 to 4500 grafts for £1400. 

Any advice and previous dealings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by Knight88

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi 

welcome to the forum, I suggest consulting with our pre-screened Turkish surgeons.  Our surgeons have been vetted and have a long track record of producing good patient results.

warm regards-Melvin

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also looking for a clinic in Turkey. The last info I get is that the Turkish Ministry of Health has started to check the clinics for accreditation to create a standardized service. Maybe that can be a point to be looked before deciding. I have 2 clinics in my mind tho. Hard choice...