Hair Transplant with Dr Matt Huebner

I have had 4 previous hair transplants with Michael Beehner out of Saratoga NY. I highly highly recommend him. Great guy, team, and experience. As i got older my hair continued to thin. I was looking for my coverage. I stumbled across dr huebner. I am less then 24hrs post op with dr huebner and my experience with him was greater then that of dr beehner. I highly highly recommend dr huebner. All these post on here sahing keep away and dont go to him have no idea what they r talking about. If anyone is concerned u can repost here and i will give u my email or facebook and be mire then happy to chat. I am pain and discomfort free. This experience with dr huebner has been far less painful then with dr beehner. However my last procedure with dr beehner was 2008. I highly recommend both. Both outstanding. But if u r in florida dr huebner is ur guy. He provides u with no lie, tray full of snacks, about 40, plus drinks n juice n water. They buy u a hot a lunch. Just a great experience. Just cant wait to see my results. My procedure was at 930 on 7/27/18.  Im ready to do my normal routine. But i cant. I have to follow drs orders. But dr huebner is amazing. Trust that. So is dr beehner. 

Thats fine. I only put this up for others to gain insight and realize he is good. At this pint there really no reasons to put up pics since its only 24 hrs post op. I have scabs like all post op procefures. I will def do before and after pics once the hair has grown in. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...