FUE 2700 Grafts (want your opinion)

Hey Shmiggy, that's an easy one. The only doctor you should be considering in Toronto is Dr. Rahal. 

All others are cosmetic doctors (jack of all trades, master of none)...part-time hair transplant hacks...or strip docs who produce just "ok" results...not butchered...but not great.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We hope to hear from you soon.  Keeping our fingers crossed for more growth in the past couple months.  Let us know.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 years later...
On 9/14/2018 at 5:25 PM, HairLossMentor said:

Hey bigmike84, 

I know you don't want to hear this man - but looks like a failure in my opinion. Sadly we are seeing more of this, mainly due to part-time hair transplant docs. There are a lot of them in Toronto.

Yes it's too early to judge the "final" result. But there are things to look for. 

Keep in mind that you can fix this. But that doesn't mean jumping into the chair again.

You can either get a second HT to increase the density and coverage. Or say screw it and shave your head. You can smp your fue scars and laser skin resurface the recipient area, plus dermaroller.

Both are options man. Just keep that in mind.

I actually shaved my head and lasered the pluggy grafts after my failed HT. You can look like you did prior and put this behind you. I'm proof. In the end, I decided to get another HT years later though.

If the clinic is decent, they will refund you. It's the right thing to do. 

Ask me any questions man. Private PM or here. I've been in your shoes and happy to share my experience. 

Hey how did your scalp look after laser ? can you msg me I would love to connect wanna the bald look again