Is FUE reversible?

explain why you want them removed? my advice to you is NOT to have a HT if your intentions are removing them after a period of time, that would mean your only looking for a temporary fix your better off with a hair piece

OP probably wants to know if he can remove grafts in the case of a poorly constructed hairline (double grafts on the hairline).

Am I right, OP?

The answer is "yes," but please try to avoid doing this.

Yes, you can but avoid if possible, you’ll risk creating scar tissue that can lead to ridging or cobblestoning.   Repairs are not good in all hands.  Some doctors can mess things up more each time they inject you with saline and do any extraction.  Trust me on this, it is absolute hell. 

• 3 weeks later...

Like Sean said, this would be possible, but would be worst case scenario. Ideally, if you do your research and decide on a reputable surgeon with a great track record, then this wouldn't even need to be considered. And even if it did come down to having it removed, you would no longer have an untouched scalp and there is a chance there would be scarring left behind. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56